The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue

3 posters

Go down

To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue Empty To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:10 am

As I was thinking on how to open this US server the right way, a problem came up. The server will need some admin. It will also need players that own the game. It can't be like some of the other servers out there that are abandoned or it will become a failed server.

There are a lot of people we know that are asking us to open the server, but a lot of those people don't have a key (which is very cheap by the way). We know some players can't afford one, which is why we help them to buy one for themselves very easy at the lowest price you can find. We will do what we can to help players, but we will need to work together on this one so we all can have a clean server with great gameplay.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue Empty Re: To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue

Post by Radulykan Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

I really want too donate but I am completely broke for at-least almost a month Crying or Very sad .

Because I really and truly have the best times playing on PDE servers.

My copy is legit as I have owned it since 2008 when the game was released and it came with my older graphics card in a bundle.

I want to help donate to the servers but I cannot yet,I want to say however thank you guys for what you do to keep the WAW servers going it is greatly appreciated Very Happy .

My handles are WVCOPPERHEAD, RadulykanUSN and ColEnusAngus

Later and have a good one Very Happy .
Radulykan
Radulykan
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : The Answer To 1984 Is 1776!!!

Back to top Go down

To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue Empty Re: To The Players: CoDWaW U.S. Server Issue

Post by DancingMad Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 pm

I can help watch it.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down