The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If The WaW Server Is Down Or You Get Awating Connection...

2 posters

Go down

If The WaW Server Is Down Or You Get Awating Connection... Empty If The WaW Server Is Down Or You Get Awating Connection...

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Call [PDE]ChaosTheory! Yeah!

Heh ok, but seriously, I know you all don't see this guy much (or at all), but he can fix the server for you guys. I can also, but if I'm not around, ask him and he will do it. He's on Xfire often. Also, you can leave a message in our chatbox and we will read it. The server must have a low player count with others not being able to connect as well. If he can't connect, he will fix it. Of course, if I'm around, let me know.

Unfortunately, WaW is buggy and every once in a while, it will do that. It's sad that one of the greatest CoDs if not the greatest to have dedicated servers, has to be buggy like this, but it was probably due to the developers rushing to change the format of the game after CoD4 exploded in popularity and they had to use the CoD4 engine in the last year to combine what they had with the new system.

I would like a remastered version of at least a WaW II, but that's just a wish.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

If The WaW Server Is Down Or You Get Awating Connection... Empty Re: If The WaW Server Is Down Or You Get Awating Connection...

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

[PDE]ChaosTheory... who is that man?! Very Happy Shocked lol!
(just kidding)

Very useful information, thanks!
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum