The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements

2 posters

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Empty Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Warning: Screenshots are in 4K resolution
Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pcvinewood_full

GTA V PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pcfranklin_full

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists.  Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch.

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pcmichael_full

GTAV for PC pushes Los Santos and Blaine County to even greater levels of detail, running at 1080p and 60fps with up to 4K resolution and support for up to triple monitor configurations, as well as NVidia 3D Vision for up to triple monitor setups.

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pctrevor_full

GTAV for PC also includes the new Rockstar Editor, which gives players a full suite of editing tools to create and publish gameplay clips direct to both Social Club and YouTube.

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pctree_full
Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Pchighway_full
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements

Post by Raz0r_ Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 am

65GB HDD Space? Damn, both of my SSDs are near full. Time to pick n' choose what games I need and don't need.
Raz0r_
Raz0r_
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC - System Requirements

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am

Raz0r_ wrote:65GB HDD Space? Damn, both of my SSDs are near full. Time to pick n' choose what games I need and don't need.

Heh that's why I still have Terabyte HDDs. I'll get something fast in the future though, but things are getting huge out here
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raz0r_ Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:08 pm

I conveniently found a 64GB Virtual Machine hard disk that I don't even use anymore, so now I have plenty of room for GTA V, though now I'm disappointed that they're delaying it 2 more months. I guess it's ok as long as they make sure it's optimised better than GTA 4 was.. Rolling Eyes
Raz0r_
Raz0r_
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:03 am

64GB for 65GB GTA V? And I think it may be a bit bigger in March due to GTA Online content. I hope you (and me) can manage it
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raz0r_ Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Maybe I didn't explain it well, I meant that it was basically a 64 GB file on one of my SSDs that had a virtual machine's 'hard disk' inside. So deleting it gives me all of that space back, which is great.
Raz0r_
Raz0r_
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Raz0r_ wrote:Maybe I didn't explain it well, I meant that it was basically a 64 GB file on one of my SSDs that had a virtual machine's 'hard disk' inside. So deleting it gives me all of that space back, which is great.
Ahh that's nice
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum