The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power.

+5
[PDE]XRayGR
pj1972
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]PaulKersey
herolake
9 posters

Go down

Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power. Empty Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power.

Post by herolake Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:33 am

Tonight, I was spamming a little and called a mod a camper. Temp banned and kicked, fair enough.

I then make a comment of a Moderator known as LadyLauren being on my team; when (s)he usually picks the other team. (S)he then called me a spastic kid and proceeded to ban me for a day.

Most of her kicks were unjustified and she uses female privilege to do whatever (s)he wants, and having a feminine name means that no one on the server calls him/her on their shit.

Stop this stupidity. Stop the hypocrisy. Un-mod LadyLauren.
herolake
herolake
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power. Empty Re: Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:50 am

I read the convo. I wasn't there, but I can read what goes on and it was justified. It has been justified all day. One of our members stopped me from banning you earlier. Learn how to respect others around you.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power. Empty Re: Cod:WaW a moderator severely abusing their power.

Post by herolake Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:I read the convo. I wasn't there, but I can read what goes on and it was justified. It has been justified all day. One of our members stopped me from banning you earlier. Learn how to respect others around you.

Which member would that be? Because you're likely just lying; just like you are with the ban being justified.

What a cringeworthy set of staff. Especially you, defending her ban because she's a female. Get balls faggot.
herolake
herolake
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 am

Well we are unbiased enough to keep your bann despite your mental handicap.. thats how progressive we are!
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by pj1972 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 pm

"Which member would that be? Because you're likely just lying; just like you are with the ban being justified.

What a cringeworthy set of staff. Especially you, defending her ban because she's a female. Get balls faggot"

So talking to Admin/Server Staff like this ^^ Is just going to show them that you have no respect for The Admin/Moderators/Server top, Job mate! This is a Private server who allow nice players/Friendly people to join there server and community. Shame you don't have the basic intelligence to talk to them in a civilised manner!
pj1972
pj1972
CoDWaW Moderator
CoDWaW Moderator

Tagline Tagline : No, Danger is my middle name!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Ah i am facing these trolling guys 2-3 days now.And all i was listening from Herolake was: if you ban me i will report you for abusing your powers Smile Didnt i tell you to not mess things up Herolake? Smile
I believe that your friend Tullet got the meaning after my kick but as i can see you did not Smile
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Gavran Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:25 pm

I think this kind of disrespectful players,
should not only be banned from server, but also
from forum.
There is no point talking to ignorant people without reading them
their rights (Server rules) first, and reading the Sentence.
Call me intolerable, but i don't like changing diapers,
except on my own kids (actually no one else would Very Happy).
Cheers

[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:55 am

Herolake? Can you dig it?
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by herolake Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:52 pm

i am very sorry for telling you what you really are

unban me please

ty
herolake
herolake
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:08 am

herolake wrote:i am very sorry for telling you what you really are

unban me please

ty

Let me help you out by giving you a special title under your name. Hopefully, this will help you further in life.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Way to go PK! Dammit! Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twizzy420 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:14 pm

"Female Privilege" lmao. Really? Go back to 1950.
Twizzy420
Twizzy420
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down