The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why was I banned!?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 - Why was I banned!? Empty Why was I banned!?

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:12 pm

I recently bought cod5 and have been playing on PDE #1 and #2 servers. I came on today to play but I've been banned from both servers, I don't know why? A few people accused me of cheating and an admin thought I was using a script for the m1 carbine however it was just the scroll wheel. Can I get unbanned please?
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

2 - Why was I banned!? Empty Re: Why was I banned!?

Post by [PDE] The Road Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:01 pm

That's just the thing, we don't allow scroll... you want fast? Use PPSH.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:14 pm

When he mentioned it, I stopped using it....It's not cheating either, it's in the game and it isn't wallhack. I was banned because of wh
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:31 pm

WH? I don't know about server 1, but i banned you on #2 for scroll... you'll have to ask the admin who banned you there.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:34 pm

So once you said for me not to use it etcetc and I switched to an mp40, why did you ban me? I played 2 more maps then I left and tried to come back on a few hours later to find I was banned.
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Hm? Wrong admin. That must have been on server 1. I banned you in absence, when you were off server 2, because you were reported to me. Who was the guy who warned you?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:46 pm

I have no idea, whoever it was called me out because of scroll wheel so I switched to mp40, played some more, went off then tried to come back on but was banned and my ban reason I believe is wallhack...
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:09 pm

As I see it Road, you baned him based on a report and you did not actually see him breaking the rules. If that is the case, I sugest to unban him if that was a permanent ban.
Billyy, if that was only a temporary ban than it is only for a day.
Also tray and read the rules.
Nice day.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:26 pm

-Jano- wrote:As I see it Road, you baned him based on a report and you did not actually see him breaking the rules. If that is the case, I sugest to unban him if that was a permanent ban.
Billyy, if that was only a temporary ban than it is only for a day.
Also tray and read the rules.
Nice day.

It was a perma ban and i'm still banned....
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Not only report, there is vid of his scrolling... check it out on our usual related topic. As for wh, there are several moments that are suspicious, but can also be explained by extrapolation (he saw guys running for cover, he predicted approximate position, pure guesswork). Never banned on hearsay.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:09 pm

As for me, i'll unban you if you'll quit scrolling. See what the other admin says about his ban.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:24 pm

[PDE] The Road wrote:Not only report, there is vid of his scrolling... check it out on our usual related topic. As for wh, there are several moments that are suspicious, but can also be explained by extrapolation (he saw guys running for cover, he predicted approximate position, pure guesswork). Never banned on hearsay.

Can I have the link to this thread? And like I said, I was warned not to use it so I stopped yet I was still banned...
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Can an admin just unban me please
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:36 pm

No unban. You were warned before already. You asked an admin to ban you. You went to our other server and did the same and was recorded. There will be no unbans here. When you are warned, take that seriously. If you want to use scrolling, macros, scripting, or alternating binding, check out 94.23.26.17:28965 if they still allow that.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:40 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:No unban. You were warned before already. You asked an admin to ban you. You went to our other server and did the same and was recorded. There will be no unbans here. When you are warned, take that seriously. If you want to use scrolling, macros, scripting, or alternating binding, check out 94.23.26.17:28965 if they still allow that.

So why was I banned for wallhack? Like I said using the scroll wheel isn't illegal as the game allows it fair enough if you guys wish to impose this rule, I now understand therefore will not use it however if I have been banned for wallhacking (which I have) then I deserve to be unbanned as I am clearly not cheating....
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:49 pm

BILLYY wrote:
[PDE] The Road wrote:Not only report, there is vid of his scrolling... check it out on our usual related topic. As for wh, there are several moments that are suspicious, but can also be explained by extrapolation (he saw guys running for cover, he predicted approximate position, pure guesswork). Never banned on hearsay.

Can I have the link to this thread? And like I said, I was warned not to use it so I stopped yet I was still banned...
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:50 pm

BILLYY wrote:
[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:No unban. You were warned before already. You asked an admin to ban you. You went to our other server and did the same and was recorded. There will be no unbans here. When you are warned, take that seriously. If you want to use scrolling, macros, scripting, or alternating binding, check out 94.23.26.17:28965 if they still allow that.

So why was I banned for wallhack? Like I said using the scroll wheel isn't illegal as the game allows it fair enough if you guys wish to impose this rule, I now understand therefore will not use it however if I have been banned for wallhacking (which I have) then I deserve to be unbanned as I am clearly not cheating....

YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED FOR SCROLLING AND YOU DARED THE ADMIN TO BAN YOU. YOU WENT TO OUR OTHER SERVER AND DID THE SAME THING. This is the way you felt when you did it, so keep that same thought right now and don't ask for an unban because you already went against an admin. You have already been recorded. Check out that other server if you want to scroll. It shouldn't be a problem.

Don't wait until you are actually banned to ask to be unbanned.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Do you have proof? Read what I said too, I was banned for WALLHACKING. I do not have a wallhack therefore surely I deserved to be unbanned?

I was not banned for using the scroll wheel. Anyway it's not as if I had any advantage over anyone because everyone can use it, if I was going 4-20 every game then you lot wouldn't pipe up.
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 pm

I banned you for scrolling on #2 after I was told of the events on server #1 and watched the events on server #2 on a recording. I couldn't ban you on server #1 at the time due to technical issues. Wallhack or not, I banned you for scrolling and you were also warned for scrolling. That's the end of that.

Go to 94.23.26.17:28965 and scroll.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Again, read what I wrote. I have been banned for wallhacking on at least one of the servers, not for 'scrolling'.
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:18 pm

BILLYY wrote:I recently bought cod5 and have been playing on PDE #1 and #2 servers. I came on today to play but I've been banned from both servers, I don't know why? A few people accused me of cheating and an admin thought I was using a script for the m1 carbine however it was just the scroll wheel. Can I get unbanned please?
[PDE] The Road wrote:That's just the thing, we don't allow scroll... you want fast? Use PPSH.
BILLYY wrote:When he mentioned it, I stopped using it....It's not cheating either, it's in the game and it isn't wallhack. I was banned because of wh
[PDE] The Road wrote:WH? I don't know about server 1, but i banned you on #2 for scroll... you'll have to ask the admin who banned you there.

What are we gonna do? Unban you for the wallhack accusation and reban you for scrolling? You are still banned for scrolling and disrespecting an admin for being warned about it.

Check the other server I sent you. It's done here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

BILLYY wrote:

BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:31 pm

You got proof I was scrolling on both? If so, I would like to see it please
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:36 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BILLYY Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

and server #2?

I'd also like you to prove that I 'dared' an admin to ban me.
BILLYY
BILLYY
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next