The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned from PDE #1

2 posters

Go down

Banned from PDE #1 Empty Banned from PDE #1

Post by LtChaffee Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 am

Hi, I was just banned from PDE #1. Was really just running around, getting some headshots with my arisaka, before a sudden permanent ban? I didn't see any warning or anything, but I don't think it's out of the question that an admin was warning me about something in the chat -- I tend to tunnel vision pretty hard when I'm "in the zone", but I don't really think I was doing anything wrong? Like I said, just running around, shooting people in the face.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why I was banned though, someone probably thought I was aimbotting. I'd hazard that guess because I get those bans a lot, considering I have a total of 10K hours on steam, the vast majority of them on shooters, I have pretty damn good aim. I've been 'false-positive' banned like this before on quite literally every FPS I own. It's something of a badge of honor.

steamdb . info/calculator/76561197995233666/?cc=us (Remove the spaces. And before someone points it out, yes, I have very few hours on WaW. Clicking on people's heads is kind of the same from game to game...)

Obviously I have no VAC Bans or 'anti-cheat' bans of any kind. I mean it in the most respectful way possible when I say you guys made a mistake. I wouldn't normally make an appeal, but I do enjoy your guys' server, and I'd appreciate being able to continue playing on it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I can record a couple of videos of me just... Doing what I do, if it's still hard to believe.
LtChaffee
LtChaffee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned from PDE #1 Empty Re: Banned from PDE #1

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:12 pm

What is your in game name?

Edit: I see a ban for you on server #2. I'll look into the ban. You are unbanned for now.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LtChaffee Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you very much. I can't promise I'll check these forums too frequently (Unless I get rebanned, lol), but if you want to contact me to speak about anything your best bet is to add me on steam, if that's alright. This is my profile page:

steamcommunity . com/profiles/76561197995233666/
LtChaffee
LtChaffee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum