The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for?

4 posters

Go down

Banned for? Empty Banned for?

Post by CoCoReNdAn Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Hey, I've just got banned on your server CoD WaW PDE#1, no one telling me the reason except maybe the fact I was using some reload bug but they removed the warn but I still don't really get what they meant by that. I've come back to this game after long inactivity and I'm willing to make an effort since I really don't understand what I did wrong. It was [Cute]EliaxD or [PDE]XRayGR who banned, still don't know.

Waiting for anyone to reply, thanks
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned for? Empty Re: Banned for?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

I hope the admin will be on to answer your question.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:26 pm

I'll hopefully provide my 2 big demos tomorrow cause the public wifi strength where im vacationing is low.I warned you 2 times and both me & elyah explained the violations about reload canceling with every gun u used and the scroll glitch you did with springfield scope.
I was patient & removed your warnings since you stopped.Till i saw u again with springfield..
Its strange to still not understand what u did.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Show the videos, and tell me what's wrong in it?
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Didn't read good, sorry. I'm waiting for videos. Point out those moments on videos. And really, ban for that? I'm not doing anything wrong. I didn't even see the first warn to begin with, I joined your server yesterday and it's a pity how you act to your players. I even asked if one of you admins was spectating me so I could show him some things and he'd tell what from those things are wrong but no one answered.
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

Rule #3: No Scroll/Script/Bind/Glitch Shooting/Reload Cancels/ or Alternating Key Shooting any kind

http://www.pdelite.net/t2402-pdefor-all-players-server-rules
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:32 am

I read that already.. what is "reload cancelling" ? Explain fully
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:42 am

Using a glitch to stop the rest of the reload animation to get your shots off faster. There's a couple of ways to do it.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 am

[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I looked both demos, and if you ask me... ban forever!
it's just him - Reload Cancel!

Nice Job X! Very Happy
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Now I see when you gave me the first warning, be sure the player gets aware of it - I'd say it's your fault, you just spec someone and you don't tell him what he has done wrong. Well you did but I couldn't understand EXACTLY. Now I see what you meant by this bug. Be aware that I'm not the kind of player who intends to create problems and I'd never lie because I have nothing to prove to you or to myself. I asked you if you were spectating me in order to show you what I'm doing wrong and you didn't reply - the worst thing is you lied by saying you were spectating your friend Road. I'm someone you can TALK with. You don't need to hide yourself, we're not in elementary school anymore.

Now I don't know what has to be done to get unbanned here. Maybe some tears and a sorry? Not my kind. Especially when the two parts are wrong.. I'm not expecting you to apologize, I want you to trust me.
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 pm

My mistake?!Sorry,you got comfused cause we already analyzed your violation with changing weapon at the reload after you get warned 2 times.And then the scrollglitching with sniper scope.
The act that you stopped for some time and then started again shows that you understood what you did and then you started doing it again.
As an admin of this server i dont have to apologize on what or whom i am spectating or even when i lie about it.Not when i have proofs.
And for your information,i come opposed with elementary school kids everyday hehe.
I strongly disagree with the 'both sides are wrong' cause if you wanted you could repeat straight to me again,Hey look is this action wrong?
You didnt and you kept doing the things you did even though you got 2 warnings before.
Either way or another thats why we have this section.

[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:22 pm

My mind is very clear. Your mistake is uncontested there. You won't admit it because you have enough powers to do it. This is a pathetic way of handling a ban appeal. You close yourself to what the player has to say, you don't care about what he says, you don't care about what he FEELS. I come here with honesty and yes honestly I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I admit I stopped doing that bug because I was trying to pay attention to anything I was doing but most of all I was TYPING to YOU. Why would you remove the warn right after I asked you what I did wrong? By the way it makes 1 warning since I didn't see the first one therefore I couldn't react to it. On the second warning it's clearly obvious that I saw it since I stopped doing anything and tried to understand, which I couldn't. If you're watching me now on PDE#2 you'll notice I've improved right away. COMMUNICATE with the players and don't handle someone new in here (and not acquainted with the rules) in 5 mins unless he's using an aimbot or any other cheat or unless he's an old player around. Why not warning/kicking first then BAN if done again? That was really excessive from you. I'm just sad I've got banned by a careless admin while I could get some help by another one.
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Are we serious?Please check my 2 continuing demos of the 2 maps that i was spectating you.You could say its 1 and a half map not 2.mention me how many times typed to me after the 2 warnings.
I think i got only the is the admin watching after the warn remove.To answer your question that says :
"Why would you remove the warn right after I asked you what I did wrong? By the way it makes 1 warning since I didn't see the first one therefore I couldn't react to it."
You got 2 warnings and a fully explanation about what reload cancel is and immediatelly you stopped doing it.Thats why i removed both of them.i said no reload cancels and showed the rule enough times.But at the next map ypu did it again.
So i am a careless admin that was rec 2 maps with you LOL and i handled your ban very very bad!I will let the others decide about you,cause i am a careless admin Smile
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CoCoReNdAn Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:58 pm

I made a mistake not spamming the chat to ask what's I've done wrong. And no I didn't get fully explained what was reload cancelling. I've just got told by PaulKersey on this ban appeal and thanks to your demos. I don't want someone else to handle this ban appeal, it's yours and mine.
CoCoReNdAn
CoCoReNdAn
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Ok,i thought about it.Although i wouldnt give a damn as i did to the others who did the same thing,i reconsider.You will be unbanned and i will take it as a personal decision.The things you did reload cancels and scrollglitch with scope is something you intentionally do,its something you use to get some advantage.Whatever,i will watch you and i warn you,it must be quick,or you will cut it or you will be banned on first sight doing it again.And there wont be any discussion.There will not be a "rehabilitation" or "improvement"(i do it less times than before and blahblahblah) option so i repeat,cut this habbit off today.
If you can't we can give you an ip adress that you can do all these cod 4 shit there freely.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down