The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falsely accused of hacking

4 posters

Go down

Falsely accused of hacking Empty Falsely accused of hacking

Post by NapoleonBonaparte Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:26 am

Played a match on Corrosion with my Thompson class and went 25-1 at some point. Then some guy (basically a bad player) on the other team began accusing me of hacking.
Multiple instances occurred when he would show up against me face to face and I would always gun him down first.
My class: Thompson w Drum Mag + Stopping Power His: PPSH + Flak Jacket
I have much more damage, obviously there's no way he can kill me 1 on 1. Then he started going on about how I wouldn't die and I must be using God Mode, despite him and a random teammate of his was spraying me (his mate is using a Kar98k and can't aim well, but hey apparently you can spray with that).

I usually ignore comments like that, but it really started to annoy me so I explained to the guy that his load out simply had no damage, but he kept going on and on about me hacking with an aimbot. So we went from accusing me of using a God Mode hack (despite me dying) to using an aimbot. Next thing I see, is a guy spectating (name was TnT something, can't remember it) and says hes recording me. Okay, let him be because I'm clearly not cheating since aimbot = 100% accuracy at all times, and I'm not always landing my shots. Probably 1 minute passed and next thing you know I'm kicked. I attempted to rejoin and I enter the server for 3 seconds until it kicks me again.

I was amazed and disappointed at how some random guy who is just awful at the game managed to convince a few people that I hack.
The map is Corrosion = SMG map. Half of the Soviet team is using bolts, those using SMG's are using random perks such as Flak Jacket instead of stopping or jugger, so of course my Thompson is gonna do well here.
My team and I are constantly getting recon planes since we are and using shotties/SMG's so I have an idea of my opponents location.
I've been on your server a lot, server 2 says I'm at 73 visits, it doesn't make sense for me to go on server 1 and hack...

So first thing, I'd like to know if I'm permanently banned?
Second, I want to see this video.

Username/Profile: Napoleon_I
NapoleonBonaparte
NapoleonBonaparte
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Falsely accused of hacking Empty Re: Falsely accused of hacking

Post by [UCS]TxTnT Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:14 am

Boy you make yourself sound so innocent,why have you been banned here before for hacking?Why did you not tell them that you tried to come back on the server connect shout out C*NT,or SH*T SERVER,or a host of other bad language that disregards Rule 4.Also I could care less that you want to see the video because ultimatly it is OUR (ADMINSITRATION) decision if you see it or not so guys there is the rest of the story good night.
[UCS]TxTnT
[UCS]TxTnT
CoDWaW Moderator
CoDWaW Moderator

Tagline Tagline : GIT!

http://ucsclan.co.uk/members/1146-TxT?tab=aboutme&simple=1

Back to top Go down

Post by NapoleonBonaparte Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:51 am

I've never hacked! I've just started playing on server 2 because I found out it existed and it fits my timezone better since server 1 is located in Europe. I've played on server 1 for nearly 2 months. I love the servers because they are always full of people.

I have no communication with anybody that runs the server, so this is why I made this post. I don't know any of the admins personally.

I asked a simple question, and your response is aggressive for no reason. You recorded me and you think you saw hacking when there wasn't any.
I've looked at other posts from people finding cheaters and they post videos as proof of it, so shouldn't you do the same here?

Edited: I've played a few times with PDE Road To, ask him to watch the video. I usually use my bayonet class because I always end up getting a great score with guns.
I created an appeal for my ban, so I guess this topic is over now.
NapoleonBonaparte
NapoleonBonaparte
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Falsely accused of hacking Empty Appeal for false accusation

Post by NapoleonBonaparte Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:10 pm

I made a post in the “Cheaters Post them Here” section before I knew about the appeal section.
Titled "Falsely accused of Hacking" (Can't post link since account is new).
Make sure you read this please^

Player name: Napoleon_I
Server: #2
Reason: God Mode/Aimbot/Wall hack
Admin: No idea, but this guy said he was recording me [UCS]TxTnT. When I asked him for the video recording in the other section of the forums, this was his reply:

“Also I could care less that you want to see the video because ultimatly it is OUR (ADMINSITRATION) decision if you see it or not so guys there is the rest of the story good night.”

I understand that, however the problem I have with this^, is it leaves you guys with the opportunity to make up any fabrications against me and I’ll have no defense for it whatsoever because I have no footage.

Steam profile: 76561198036356713

- No vac bans
- Screenshots of good scores in CoD WaW (one was taken on PDE server 1).

I’ve been on server 1 over 73 times. It doesn’t make sense for me to go on them and hack. I like them because you guys deal with hackers and the servers are always full.
This is all I have in my defense.
NapoleonBonaparte
NapoleonBonaparte
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Seen the vid, your game seems clean to me, but let other admins speak their mind too.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:56 pm

I have merged the topics together. After checking the vid, you have been unbanned.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NapoleonBonaparte Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Thank you guys.
NapoleonBonaparte
NapoleonBonaparte
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content