The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GTAV]Pacific Standard Heist - Advice For Starters Medium Experienced Criminals

Go down

[GTAV]Pacific Standard Heist - Advice For Starters Medium Experienced Criminals Empty [GTAV]Pacific Standard Heist - Advice For Starters Medium Experienced Criminals

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 pm

Pacific Standard Heists

I may get a lot of slack for this, and if you feel it's a grind, it's ok. I know some will also feel different than me because before heists came, it was just missions for money. Obviously, I started with the PC version and heists.

What I did seemed natural to me, but other call it a grind or too much work. When I got good at Pacific Standard, there was things I'd learn from others or on my own or some things we would see/try all at once. These are people I added to my friends list because it just seemed like the thing to do.

I enjoyed this heist and it was the one I always wanted to play. Eventually, we found out about shortcuts to make things go much quicker. A good friend of mine put me on to the apartment on the main heist and once I saw how it was done, I took some of the money I made and bought this apartment after investing in a Kuruma prior to this. Later, I bought a Heist Heavy Armor outfit and was amazed on how well it protects.

Soon, I had a huge friends list that would happen to do this heist. When I logon to the game, they'd already be in the middle of a heist and would invite me. Sometimes, I'd get 2-3 invites at once and sometimes, it would already be at the finale. I don't mind doing all of the setups either because only 2 of them are long. The rest can be done pretty quickly, especially the first and last one.

In a quick amount of time, I had millions. I started doing heists around rank 60s somewhere, but if I knew just a little amount of what I had learned, I would've invested that 500,000 pre-order bonus into it early.

By the time it had gotten old to me, I had so many millions, I could spend it on anything I wanted and anytime a new DLC comes, it's no problem buying and tricking out everything. Some of my friends have a car habit, so they are on the heist from time to time which was just more convenient for me.

I'm writing this because I'm surprised every time I see posts about having to hack for money or having the urge to. I didn't ever feel like I needed a modder for anything because it just all made sense to me. I know there are some that don't have a lot of time and me either in a sense because of the way the game loads, goes back out to free roam, and back into the clouds - that kills too much time. Woo! This is too long so:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heavy Heist Armor - if you play with people that aren't in your friends', recommend they buy this outfit from Ammunation or a clothing store. It will save many low ranks out there and if they listen to good advice and tips, they will have PLENTY of money early on. All setups and finale can be done on hard with this even if you are a beginner.

Kuruma (Armored) - Cost is $550,000. I haven't played in 3 months so I don't know if anything has changed.

Apartment down the street from the bank - This is when you have enough money. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but it's left of the building with the bikes on the finale. Jump over the wall - that one. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

First setup is simple. You don't have to do the assistant thing. The players that are Navigators can complete this setup fast as they have the app on their phone and can also take photos so they can drive to the locations. Vans will always follow the same routine every time. At the end, you can block the driver and take the van or you can shoot him with a small chance of cops (sometimes, you will have to shoot him).

Second setup - multiple ways to explain, so to be simple, instead of going to the first checkpoint with the boats/sharks, keep driving down the road and when you come out of the tunnel, you will see a pointy mountain ahead. Behind that mountain will be a second set of boats in the water below - which saves some time. You can ride the dirt/shoreline to the left after the tunnel to get to them or however you choose. Once you park the cars, if you don't die after the objective, the cars will still be there. You can choose to take the cars and drive to the last checkpoint, either on the road waiting in the last tunnel to get rid of the 3 stars or after the tunnel to the right into the ditch and on to the mountain. If not spotted, you can drive directly to the checkpoint from the mountain every time. I'm sure others here can explain it better

Third setup - also has multiple ways and extra tips. When the mission starts, the heist leader can mark the van on their map and drive to get the van. At this time, all others can go directly to the action and start clearing out enemies if you or someone knows the location. Best done in Kuruma because enemies are tricky in that area. By the time the area is cleared, the person will have the van at the location and ready for the swap. If one is good at driving the black van, when the 3 of you get in and the game confirms it by saying to leave the area, the 2 passengers can then get back out and either take their own car or hop in the white van to risk any mission failure. Good for less experienced players.

Fourth setup can be a little long due to the drive there. Once you start having money, you will want to do 'trip skip' there quite often unless you are trying for one of those completion bonuses. Get to the bridge, snipe the heli down, and set up an ambush for the incoming vehicles. Experienced players can take the fight right to the enemy if they know how it plays out. When the vehicles come, don't shoot up the big brown truck. Don't blow up anything around it. Shoot directly at the enemies and stay in cover or in a Kuruma because an enemy Insurgent will show up and can easily take you out. Once one of you have the brown truck, the others can defend either with the Insurgent or with their own arsenal. There's an area you all can drive to when going down the long road and passed the inside corner. You all can wait there and all of the enemies will come to you. Don't fight near the brown truck and make sure to destroy the helis. They can shoot rockets at you and fail the mission if you, are the truck is destroyed. Take truck to checkpoint.

Fifth setup can be done a few ways. Use an armored vehicle and drive pass the checkpoint (you won't really need it), drive into the base and kill the enemies. Make sure not to get crazy in there and blow up things because you will need those bikes. Once you have the bikes, when you leave the yard, don't turn left like the yellow line recommends. instead, go straight down the short street ahead of you and then turn left. Your heavy armor will help you out here because there will be lots of shooting going on. this will be the shortest mission if all goes well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Finale part coming soon...
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down