The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random kicks

3 posters

Go down

Random kicks Empty Random kicks

Post by BiggerNeater Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:23 am

Hey guys, new to the forums. So today I started playing on the PDE Real fast xp servers and it was totally fine, but then later on I've been getting kicked as soon as a join the game. Is this a server malfuntion or a reason to this. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section to be posting in. Thank! -BiggerNeater
BiggerNeater
BiggerNeater
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Random kicks Empty Re: Random kicks

Post by [PDE]Clyde Barrow Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:57 am

The reason is your name.People often try to beat the console with objectionable names by switching the first letters of words.I warned you that your name was not allowed on PDE servers but you chose to ignore me.It is not difficult to see what your name is when you switch the first two letters in each of the words in your name.PDE servers are here so people can play without being subjected to objectionable names or conduct.I warned you ... you did not take notice...I then kicked you ...you did not take notice.You left me with no choice but to ban you.
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggerNeater Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 am

Whoa, to be completely honest with you that wasn't even my intent! If you wouldn't mind unbanning me I'd be more than glad to change my name. Also, I never realised you were talking to me in game. I never read chat. Cheers!
BiggerNeater
BiggerNeater
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Clyde Barrow Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:20 am

Edited by Clyde
Unless a higher admin has already or intends to make the ban permanent,it is a temporary one day ban.Your name is pretty difficult to believe there was not any attempt at being objectionable.I have played online too long and seen the letter switch so many times before.However as long as other admins have no objection I have no problem with the ban being temporary or even removed before the day is up.I will leave the judgement of intent up to them.You came on the forums and were polite and that is a big plus for you.If you  want to see the rules in/on the server (if you are allowed back on the servers)type       !rules.
Have a good day.

Last edited by Clyde Barrow on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:40 am; edited 3 times in total
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Clyde Barrow Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:32 am

I almost forgot.,if you are allowed back on the servers ...please change that name
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
[PDE]Clyde Barrow
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Banned for multihack

Edit: was a similar name. Doesn't matter as trolling won't be entertained.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down