The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen [Fallout 4 Mods]

Go down

Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen [Fallout 4 Mods] Empty Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen [Fallout 4 Mods]

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:20 am

Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen

Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen [Fallout 4 Mods] 7762-0-1452018348
Author's Description
Simple as it sounds, converts the brownish-green pip-boy background into a pure black that perfectly suits all text colours. I was really tired of how difficult it was to actually see things clearly in my pip-boy with how the colours clashed and blended with each other, all I wanted was a black background, no funny business. So I searched and searched and to no avail could I find a mod that Actually made the screen black like I wanted. I reference to the FO:NV mod "Shiloh DS - Clean Pipboy Screen", and no fallout 4 mod looked as such. I troubleshooted this myself and discovered the colour comes from reflections and lighting effects on the pip-boy screen in game, so therefore I edited the pipboy screen materials file to disable all lighting effects for the pip-boy screen, and while I was at it, I also made the grey background black, and removed any dirt on the screen. And at long last the pip-boy screen was perfectly black, and so I figured others would share this need, so I am uploading it here. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Get it HERE
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum