The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think?

5 posters

Go down

Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think? Empty Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:09 pm

If You Have Any Call Of Duty After World At War, What Do You Think About Them Compared To It?

Weeks leading up to the release of Call Of Duty - Black Ops III, I'd see people in the World At War multiplayer servers saying how they couldn't wait for Black Ops III and how they already had it pre-ordered. Now, after it has been out for a while, players are back on the CoDWaW servers saying it's not that good. In my mind, after seeing what was said about a similar game in the COD series, Call Of Duty - Advanced Warfare, I didn't think people would be happy for this one, but I believe it's probably typical COD hype and the fact that it's Treyarch which people say - made the last good COD (post CoDWaW) with Black Ops II.

I can't speak on BOII, but I can say, even with it being rushed, they made something special with Call Of Duty World At War, and I'm not even a WWII fan, but this game - I was surprised how good the multiplayer is, mainly with dedicated servers. You need dedicated servers and more than 6 vs 6 to get that full WaW experience on some maps in my opinion. I wish they would build around those gameplay moments with the large maps, higher player count, and great map structure like Outskirts.

So, what are your thoughts on Black Ops III now and do you think they should put another entry into CoDWaW with a part 2 (and no, I'm not talking about Black Ops 1)? Let's discuss below.

My thought for now: Treyarch - WWII, Infinity Ward - Modern, Sledgehammer Games - Future (Just for a couple years)

Also: http://www.pdelite.net/t2352-if-call-of-duty-world-at-war-2-was-possible

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think? Empty Re: Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think?

Post by KLONIE Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:20 pm

That is a great idea! The last COD series shown us how the cheaters escalating a good game for their selfishing reasons. I can´t understand why they do that and and I don´t want to know how they do it. I think, a Punkbuster based WAW 2 would be great challenge for everyone of us to have many great and amazing hours of gameplay. Just a thought, a seafight like the maps with the submarines, would be nice.
KLONIE
KLONIE
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Mostly

Back to top Go down

Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think? Empty Re: Now That You've Played 'Black Ops III' (Or Any COD After WaW), What Do You Think?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:24 pm

What do you think is missing from the newer CODs?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KLONIE Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Definetely a guardian software which is effective working against cheater.
KLONIE
KLONIE
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Mostly

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:41 am

I have played it. It's alright. I still prefer World at War, there is just something about World at War that really draws me in. Not only that Black Ops 3 I feel is too easy and lacks depth and it's missing dedicated servers which can be hosted other than on the players or their shitty servers. Plus they have microtransactions now...
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:29 pm

I have played it and I really like it Very Happy After cod4, my own old game, I'll be back on it Smile
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:04 am

updated the title
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 am

Well I didnt play the last one, but I think I played all others, but only single player mode.
And I mostly like them and mostly because of the story and graphics and the weapon styles and all what is call of duty. But I can only imagine or watch others play it on multiplayer videos, so I cant tell much of that experience.

Altogether I hope they will make something from present or past, because the future is too much. They can make anything they like with rules they invent and I dont like it.
That said I very much liked Unreal Tournament 2004. So its not about Sci-Fi or unrealism, rather I dont like Sci-Fi made realism.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum