The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement idea to PDE Website for CoD WaW

2 posters

Go down

Improvement idea to PDE Website for CoD WaW Empty Improvement idea to PDE Website for CoD WaW

Post by Ampliful123 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello all,

I would like to put forth an idea that can improve the PDE website for the Call of Duty: World at War aspect. I believe that there should be a tab on the website that includes the map rotation and the time left on the current map, while showing the next couple maps that are coming up and the time for those upcoming maps. I was going to try to PM Kersey but I didn't have enough posts so I decided to do a new topic for this. Please leave good/bad feedback on this.

Thanks Smile,

Ampliful
Ampliful123
Ampliful123
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Improvement idea to PDE Website for CoD WaW Empty Re: Improvement idea to PDE Website for CoD WaW

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello Ampliful. Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately, I'm no coder so it doesn't look to be possible on my part as far as the site goes. You have a few commands ingame like !nextmap, !maps, and you can check the time at the bottom of the screen, but I know you are referring to the site. It's a good idea, but I don't know if we are capable of that.

We are always interested in the feedback.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down