The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xcrements Application for PDE

2 posters

Go down

Xcrements Application for PDE Empty Xcrements Application for PDE

Post by Xcrement Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Name:Corey G
In-game Name: Xcrement [a.k.a Feces]
City:Allison
Do You Have Any Other Games?:CODMW 1,2,3, AW, BO2 and of course WaW;Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4; Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2. Also have a few star wars games and others.
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I think under a year or thereabouts.
What are you good at? Any game skills? I think I am fairly good at first person shooters, but almost everyone says that. I used to play a game back in the day called Asherson's Call (showing my age now) and I was one the best PK (Player Killer) on the server.
Introduce Yourself: Hi, I am Corey. I am a husband and a father of four beautiful girls. I am a machinist who works in factory making garbage trucks. I served in the US Navy for 5 years. I enjoy pc gaming over console, just built my new machine. I like heavy metal and fast cars. And my favorite color is dark green.
What do you think about PDE?: I really enjoy playing on your server for CODWaW, its the only one I play on. I have spoken to a few of your members and you all seem like a good bunch.  I like the fact that you all actually moderate your server and are fair at dealing out justice to those who break the rules. I respect that.
Xcrement
Xcrement
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Xcrements Application for PDE Empty Re: Xcrements Application for PDE

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 am

Hi Corey.
I dont know you but that might be because I play other time and other server than you. Maybe others know you and they will add their opinion on you. From the app I think you might be a nice person.
But I dont really like your name and the tagline. Dont take me for someone without humor. I like jokes. But I had my share of trolls speaking all day long about their rectal problems in chat. And I definitely cant imagine a message by console saying [PDE]Xcrement just joined the server.
So please consider to change that and be better known by more members in a good way an in a time we will see.
Have a nice day. Smile
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum