The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True love, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW D:

2 posters

Go down

True love, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW D: Empty True love, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW D:

Post by MeikyuuYin Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 am

Bad squishies! All of you....most of you. No one knows of the dear, sweet, lovable, VIOLENT, BLOOD, ZOMBIE, game known as Dead Frontier. :c it breaks wittle Yins heart, it weally, weally, does. Dead Frontier is a free MMO/Single player game. It now has a standalone client and has added new zombie threats (fucking dogs. every damn game!), and locations (sweet, sweet, wasteland!). This game is "old style" to most, however, very promising. MMO (not my favorite) gives you a chance to interact with new people (a lot are ass holes, shooting the damn block up -_-) and if you wish, PvP mod. Single player (my baby <3) provides more chances for killing these things and loot not being taken (and some asshole with a gun runing to the next click, leaving you alone with a load of Zombies after you). It offers at times holiday surprises, even weekend evens (this weeks was 35% exp boost. oh baby <3) and (if they kept it right) every 12 hours (at random here and there) the outpost become under attack as you see me geeking out in the video. Giving you a chance to earn money and exp. GUNS ARE ONLY GOOD ON HIGH LVLS AND OUTPPOST ATTACKS! Be kind, do not get people killed if you do MMO. And now, squishies and squishettes, i give you, the beautiful dead frontier!~
This Valentines, Play PDE Multi, but also, give some love to some of these poor, poor, ugly, dead, stubborn, useless, Zombies. <3
Yin is done punishing yall <3 pinky promise for now.

MeikyuuYin
MeikyuuYin
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

True love, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW D: Empty Re: True love, HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW D:

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:39 am

Oh man. I didn't think you were actually going to post the game xD I thought you were joking baby O.o
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down