The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why

4 posters

Go down

[All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why Empty [All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Post some of your favorite multiplayer maps and what makes them your top picks or just post the game and the maps.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

[All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why Empty Re: [All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:44 am

I have played only waw from cod series, so i can post map only from waw Razz. Its Dome (i like that chaos on dome on our servers Razz) and Cliffside.
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

[All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why Empty Re: [All Call Of Dutys]Favorite Multiplayer Map And Why

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:00 am

I play cod2 from time to time with cousins and friends in one room. It has smaller maps and is better for 6-12 players than cod5.
We only play CTF. Sometimes for 10 hours. And we mostly play Carentan(70%) and Moscow (30%).
We really like the layout of the maps. Mostly because there is always some possibility to save the situation even if it looks hopeles.

I played cod4 TDM over the internet for some time and I only remember Pipeline map.

And from WAW on our servers I like the Subpens, Battery, Corrosion, Nightfire and lately I start to like Station (just not when many snipers are around). From the more open maps I like Outskirts.
Mostly I like these maps because I can play them with different aproach if I like to and still do well, and if you know them good you can use the enviroment very well.
I loved the CTF on our servers. Any map.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 pm

I can't remember if this is the map or not it's been awhile. But Rouen on CoD 3 I loved how it played, I like fighting in cities.

Berlin Wall in Black Ops 1. I really liked the concept of the no mans land.

Exodus in Black Ops 3. Very smooth gameplay and fighting.
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down