The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request

4 posters

Go down

Unban Request Empty Unban Request

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:08 am

Kobendwyane_
PDE ELITE
There was no reason.
Dr_D-Day

I was playing normally and got accused of hacking. Someone typed !w in the chat which then came up with a warning not to hack or cheat. I wasn't hacking or cheating so I ignored it. Another person in the lobby also accused me of hacking although I wasn't. I got banned even though I didn't cheat.

Can you get a player banned from the server just by erroneously accusing them of hacking and typing !w in the chat, then getting others to do it until they get banned? Because it seems like that's what happened. I don't think you should be able to do that. I think the people who falsely get someone banned when they have no evidence of the person cheating should get banned for false reporting. That's just banning someone out of the server just because you are frustrated that you're being outplayed by someone better than you, and that's not fair. That should be against the rules, you should be banned if you do that.

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty Re: Unban Request

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:23 am

There are usually demos from the person that banned you. We will talk with them about it. Do you have a demo of your own? I remember you saying you had a video. By now, the ban is probably gone.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 am

Yes, I have a video proving I wasn't cheating, but the forum won't let me post it.

watch?v=LyOc4pZW5Gg

Last edited by dhgf on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:37 am

dhgf wrote:Yes, I have a video proving I wasn't cheating, but the forum won't let me post it.
It's done.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:39 am

Thank you. Can I ask why I was banned? I don't want to get banned again.

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:41 am

I'm guessing he may have thought you had wh or something. He'd have to answer this when he comes on.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:43 am

Is Dr_D-Day an admin? Who banned me?

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:47 am

He's a moderator. He will have to answer you when he's on.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:54 am

Okay. Thank you again. As you can see in the video, he banned me because I killed him a few times in a row. That's not right. He's abusing his status as a moderator.

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:00 am

I dont think Dday temp banned you because of his frustration or anything personal. From the vid you posted it looks more like he was not torough, and banned you based only on killcams, score and other players complaining. (its not how it should be done, but hapend to me as well when I was starting here some time ago) Please be patient.
Anyway. The ban is not permanent and without any other evidence, your vid is enough to unban you.
Wait for him to to say anything on the matter, or wait for the temp bann to lift itself.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty possible WH

Post by Dr.-D-Day Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:07 pm

dhgf wrote:Kobendwyane_
PDE ELITE
There was no reason.
Dr_D-Day

I was playing normally and got accused of hacking. Someone typed !w in the chat which then came up with a warning not to hack or cheat. I wasn't hacking or cheating so I ignored it. Another person in the lobby also accused me of hacking although I wasn't. I got banned even though I didn't cheat.

Can you get a player banned from the server just by erroneously accusing them of hacking and typing !w in the chat, then getting others to do it until they get banned? Because it seems like that's what happened. I don't think you should be able to do that. I think the people who falsely get someone banned when they have no evidence of the person cheating should get banned for false reporting. That's just banning someone out of the server just because you are frustrated that you're being outplayed by someone better than you, and that's not fair. That should be against the rules, you should be banned if you do that.

Hi Guys! I have looked the kill cam often and i see that looks like Aimbot without headshot or anything else! EMI has say too that you was hacking! She has spectatet you too! For me was something not okay but i dont ban a person for a frustation or anything else! I had ask Paul for Help and he looked and have nothing say to that! I only want to keep the Server clean from Hackers and so i was tempban him of Possible Wallhack! When i was wrong then i am SORRY but the most times i was right when i ban a person! I Have made a demo on the round before Dome! It was station! Look on the end of the Demo! He shooting through the wall without aiming and hit! So I was think it was Wh!

cya DDay

http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/FGmuBMVA/file.html
Dr.-D-Day
Dr.-D-Day
Trooper
Trooper

Tagline Tagline : Look ever behind you! My knife is fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by dhgf Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:35 pm

I would like to know why you think I have an aimbot. I actually think my aim is pretty bad. You can see in my video a few instances where I shot a lot and missed. I used to play a lot on a console, but I'm relatively new to playing with a keyboard and mouse, so I don't think I'm very good at aiming with a mouse.

I don't know who EMI is but I don't understand why so many people are accusing me of hacking. It seems like any time a person plays well against someone on PC they immediately assume the person is hacking rather than accept that the person is playing well.

I'm sorry, but if someone actually spectated me and still concluded I'm hacking, then that person is simply unable to tell the difference between hacking and not hacking on this game. It's sort of flattering though. Apparently I was playing well enough that someone spectated me to find out if I was hacking, and then still thought I was hacking even though I wasn't hacking. It seems like I must've been playing pretty well even though I didn't think I play very well on PC.

About the game on Station, I don't know how to watch your video but I think I remember what you're talking about. This is very obvious but I'll explain anyway. You were on the recon plane, and you weren't moving, so I knew you were inside that. I know it has thin walls that can be shot through. That I wasn't aiming actually shows I don't have a wallhack, because if I did have a wallhack it's more likely I would ADS if I knew precisely where you were through the wall.

How do I watch that video?

dhgf
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:14 pm

The file is a demo. Its played by the game itself. Smaller and more precise than video. But you dont need that cos you remember what was the most probable cause of the ban.
But I have to say, that in my opinion the demo is not a proof of you using a wallhack. No aimbot as well.
We could use to see the recon map Dday few times (if you press Esc it shows in spectator, and is in the demo as well) But even if there was no recon plane (cos I did not hear any announcement) you can still see players who were shooting and have no silent perk, for some time on the map.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down