The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would You Like To See In Call Of Duty?

2 posters

Go down

What Would You Like To See In Call Of Duty? Empty What Would You Like To See In Call Of Duty?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 pm

I am aware that Call of Duty needs to expand and if there were another game, I wouldn't even be playing COD as its burning in flames because of greedy, money grubbing retards. Anyways...

I think CoD needs a change. I'm sure lots of people do. They seem scared to do the things I am about to list, but I think if they go ahead and push it, they will elevate CoD to the next level.

I have been saying this years ago, before the BF3 and MW3 hype: Vehicles. I don't know what's so hard to include vehicles in the game. Maybe the consoles are holding them back? Vehicles don't have to be on every map and vehicles aren't exclusive to that 'other' game either. Just do jeeps, snowmobiles, and other land vehicles the CoD way.

Call Of Duty 3 - One of the last times a CoD game did something different, and good

Bigger Maps. All of a sudden, because of the success of consoles, all of the maps have shrunken and gotten tiny. It really hurts PC versions of the game, but I understand they don't think about us anymore. They only think about how much money consoles can bring. To fix this, they could make the game for the PC first and then port it to consoles. Maybe that costs too much money for them. Yeah, right.

Call Of Duty 4 - Strike Map. Imagine a few Jeeps on that

Stopping the knife from being priority over a gun. Ok. This isn't an add on feature, but since when does a knife beat a gun? If someone is getting shot, they should never be able to run up and knife or even grab their knife and swipe in the air, without aiming, in the middle of shooting. It makes no sense.

I know this guy rage quits, but the point is in the first few seconds of the video. I couldn't find better videos as most were low quality or had loud, headbanging music playing.

So, any of you all have any ideas you would like to see in the next game?

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

What Would You Like To See In Call Of Duty? Empty Re: What Would You Like To See In Call Of Duty?

Post by [PDE]Tifa Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 am

Ture
[PDE]Tifa
[PDE]Tifa
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=583877739

Back to top Go down