The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Forfeited Clan War

+2
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]PaulKersey
6 posters

Go down

About The Forfeited Clan War Empty About The Forfeited Clan War

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Because of the other team leaving because they were 'tired', war was unfinished, null and void, basically ruined. No one fought to the end because the opposition couldn't stay. They will need to learn how to do war properly.

I remember a quote on their forums saying that this wouldn't be a short war. We had a rotation for 11 maps and they didn't give us that. Instead, they were 'tired'. You have to have priorities in order when doing a war. You can't just bail and consider that satisfying in any way. You're shorting yourself. I remember the often talk about them wanting to do this war months ago. We talked about this over the course of a week. Then, we agreed to schedule the war for Saturday, Oct 15th.

Did they really want a war with us or not? I know a couple of their members did sincerely want a war, but the rest of their members didn't even want to play. I see that they are writing 4 - 3 victory when there were still 4 more maps to go.

The next time some of them ask for war, they will need to make sure EVERYONE is ready and also to make sure they can last longer than 5 - 7 matches. We could've played public TDM for what went on yesterday. Whenever they have their first war, they need to be direct with whoever their opponent is and say 'We can only do 5 maps. We cant do much more'. If I had known this, I wouldn't ever set up the server for that.

I hope they get it together and get their first victory somewhere because it surely wasn't with us.
Victory = finished matches, not leaving because of being tired.

- [PDE]Alastora

Note: They have some great players very capable of a clan war and I give props to Strike, BalisticaL, and Serra, but they need to get members that will fight completely. Someday, you guys will get to fight a proper war. gg
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

About The Forfeited Clan War Empty Re: About The Forfeited Clan War

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:56 pm

I agree with you bro, i am impressed myself, well im sure that some of them would be able to play some more, BalisticaL and Serra for instance.

They need to understand what War is and all the "tired" thing is unecceptable in this situation.
Well i must say that i was confused when i saw at their forums, how sure they are about their "Victory"

Its like when a country attacks me, and i persuade them to stop and then i say, i won.
Nothing more to add about that, good post Alastora.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by BalisticaL Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello There!
Alastora ? you are mad ?cuz we win ? its np br0.. we can try to make 2nd.. 3rd..4th...war...its about time only. btw when it was 3:3 we says "lets play last one!" isnt it ?
"They will need to learn how to do war properly." u talking about spectators from PDE ? why ?
"Well i must say that i was confused when i saw at their forums, how sure they are about their "Victory"".
LOL ? why not? here is main word is "Victory" our Victory.
u didnt feels happy (For Example) When u end round with 100 to 10?
here is same.
Btw. now we have our War Server. (3rd Server) we can try to organize 2nd war its not a problem i think.
P.S. nothing personal Alastora.. but your post sings like "Tears in Your Eyes"

With best wishes.
BalisticaL from JUST FOR FUN clan ( u see main word here ?)
see ya on our forums.
BalisticaL
BalisticaL
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 pm

BalisticaL wrote:Hello There!
Alastora ? you are mad ?cuz we win ? its np br0.. we can try to make 2nd.. 3rd..4th...war...its about time only. btw when it was 3:3 we says "lets play last one!" isnt it ?
"They will need to learn how to do war properly." u talking about spectators from PDE ? why ?
"Well i must say that i was confused when i saw at their forums, how sure they are about their "Victory"".
LOL ? why not? here is main word is "Victory" our Victory.
u didnt feels happy (For Example) When u end round with 100 to 10?
here is same.
Btw. now we have our War Server. (3rd Server) we can try to organize 2nd war its not a problem i think.
P.S. nothing personal Alastora.. but your post sings like "Tears in Your Eyes"

With best wishes.
BalisticaL from JUST FOR FUN clan ( u see main word here ?)
see ya on our forums.

lol guy. If you consider not being able to hold up a 'victory', I hate it when you all try a war with someone else. You guys were never prepared and its sad.

Winning a war is about staying and playing, not trying to duck out and leave. Why were you guys "tired"? I don't understand. You have to be prepared. IF you all were just planning for any old matches, we didn't have to lock the server down for that. We all could've just played public TDM with everybody else. The rotation was set for 11 maps, not 7. Learn endurance, not leaving. It's like leaving a boxing match at the 7th round. We didn't quit because we wanted to play a proper war, not throwaway matches.

You can keep going with the immature talk, but I'm not here for that. 6 months ago or more, I remember when Serra was always talking about doing a war with us. I was hoping we could do that sometime in the future also. I think a few JFF wanted this, but PDE definitely wanted this. I will give you some tips: When you want to do a war, and a proper war, in the future, make sure you and your opponents are totally ready, especially 2 weeks ahead of time. No clan is going to like half-ass matches.

Sure it was unsatisfying not to play a real war. It's not easy to get clans to do a war in cod5 outside of generic matches. I felt like we were playing with opponents who didn't understand. And to answer your question above, I don't care if I win 1000 to 10 - what matters is that I finished the war COMPLETELY. There is no getting "tired". Maybe it was their first time and hopefully, they get more chances in the future to understand it. I don't know any war that stopped in the middle of the match.

With the last comment you made, I predict you're about 14 years so I should expect more of that from you. I respect Serra and some of the others, but we got our guys here on the day of the war - in those 2 weeks - just for us not to play the war. I'd rather for you guys to say "We can't do it today". Some of us would've been disappointed, but at least it would've been proper. The times were listed.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BalisticaL Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

ok... i wont say anymore...i want to become friendly with all members.. not with a single PDE member...sorry pls then...
who knew about 11 matches ? i thinks it can be like 2-3... i didnt knew about it be4 u post full rotation on our forums...i have no idea why u became so [scare to write smth]...i blame any1 ? or what ? i just comment on your text... just asking...wtf with ?
im leave now *Feared*
sorry again pls...its only games.. its only matches.. its JUST FOR FUN!!! we may play another one war... or now its big problem..? i have no idea...
*delete*
BalisticaL
BalisticaL
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:38 pm

BalisticaL wrote:ok... i wont say anymore...i want to become friendly with all members.. not with a single PDE member...sorry pls then...
who knew about 11 matches ? i thinks it can be like 2-3... i didnt knew about it be4 u post full rotation on our forums...i have no idea why u became so [scare to write smth]...i blame any1 ? or what ? i just comment on your text... just asking...wtf with ?
im leave now *Feared*
sorry again pls...its only games.. its only matches.. its JUST FOR FUN!!! we may play another one war... or now its big problem..? i have no idea...
*delete*

lol very funny man
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 pm

BalisticaL, with all my respect, these quotes about the mad thing about Victory bla bla, wasn't good of you to be written here. Maybe you see things from a different side, which i want to believe so..

Its not about who won and who lost.
Its about members jff, not all were prepared. The excuse here is that Kenpachi was not there these days and i was trying to find him so that Alastora send him the full rotation. You are right about you didn't know about 11 matches. And i don't blame you. But it might be that you had not played a clan war be4 or never had discussed about it. If you go to your forum u'll see that LightKnight was hoping for a big war, not 2-3 matches. But anyway..

Ill repeat Alastora's saying: Its not about who won. But if we are to talk about who won: Did we complete the war? The war was containing 11 different maps. Did we play all of them? Its true that JFF was winning PDE 4-3 but the war wasn't ended man..
Ill tell you in another way. If it was 4-3 for PDE and JFF got tired, then we wouldn't say we won. But we would say that we will rexume the war in next week for example. I think we should have discussed more about that.

And its fkn matches yes, Serra told me, " Man, i hope our relationship won't change". Ill say it again. JFF is an old friend of PDE. These relationships don't change due to these.. We highly respect your clan guys. And Serra and Argon are my closest friends from there.

I wish we continued the War but this requires your 200% sure that you all will be there and ready.

P.S I was crazy about this war to happen!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

too many words guys -_- just make another war!i think we can fight more often then once a month=)
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DTHR3AT Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Only a few people will be able to play 11 maps in a row.
R3DTHR3AT
R3DTHR3AT
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:30 pm

I would have liked to watch this war, but seriously... there was a big misunderstanding in this fight, I hope this is overcome in the next meeting.

By the way... I can play hours and hours until my brain overflow from my eyes and ears with the same intense and fury.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

[PDE]Savage3X wrote:I would have liked to watch this war, but seriously... there was a big misunderstanding in this fight, I hope this is overcome in the next meeting.

By the way... I can play hours and hours until my brain overflow from my eyes and ears with the same intense and fury.

I'm with you man, but unfortunately, they can't. It was said that their limit is only 5 maps, after they left. I did read on their forums that it was going to be a big war from one of their guys, but all of them wasn't on it I guess.

We would have to give them more time to prepare. Hopefully, MW3 comes correct and we can play others with the understanding of the war. Half of the players who were there thought this would be like public matches and tried to play as such - get in and get out.

They need more members because that day, they didn't have the right type of players with a war state of mind as was told to me later.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down