The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third fastest-selling video game ???

3 posters

Go down

The third fastest-selling video game ??? Empty The third fastest-selling video game ???

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Call of Duty: World at War was the second best-selling game for November 2008 in the United States, selling over 1.41 million units. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions were the second and ninth best-selling game of December 2008 in the United States, selling in excess of 1.33 million and 533,000 copies respectively. The Xbox 360 version was the sixth best-selling game of 2008, selling in excess of 2.75 million copies. The Wii version ranked as the 19th best-selling game and the seventh best-selling Wii game of December 2008 in the United States. It received particular interest in the United Kingdom, where it doubled the amount of first-week sales compared to Modern Warfare on the PS3 and Xbox 360. It also became the third fastest-selling video game in the UK behind Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. As of June 2009, Call of Duty: World at War has sold over 11 million copies.
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

The third fastest-selling video game ??? Empty Re: The third fastest-selling video game ???

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:00 am

Too bad all the wannabe naysayers gave CoDWaW a bad name. True, it was WWII again and I hated that, but for me, it turned out to correct some of the flaws in CoD4 and it's also the last non-restricted, TRUE dedicated server CoD games.

I want to like MW2, but besides the gameplay, the scale of the game is limited - and Black Ops is even worse. Sleep
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

The third fastest-selling video game ??? Empty Re: The third fastest-selling video game ???

Post by ra2mar Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:40 am

too bad that its WWII but a good somewhat unstable but good game i thinjk some ways better cod 4
ra2mar
ra2mar
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum