The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2

2 posters

Go down

People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2 Empty People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 am

I think that would be a smart idea. I see a lot of people always saying change this or that and if you want most of those changes (within reason), make an effort to populate server #2. It seems to be open and up for grabs. If I have to change half of the maps to TDM to help populated it, I will. If you need something for that server, let me know. Martyrdom is already restricted there.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2 Empty Re: People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2

Post by caho Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 pm

totally agree ala, empty servers are a shame to be wasted imo. maybe u can make a question pool to the waw server#1 population of what they would want in server#2. i lack experience in this field, and probably what i am saying its wrong, but opinions are always good to share i think. anyway, i really wish u can achieve your goal.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2 Empty Re: People Who Want Major Change In Server #1 Should Put Effort In Server #2

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

[PDE] caho wrote:totally agree ala, empty servers are a shame to be wasted imo. maybe u can make a question pool to the waw server#1 population of what they would want in server#2. i lack experience in this field, and probably what i am saying its wrong, but opinions are always good to share i think. anyway, i really wish u can achieve your goal.

I agree with you. It's not my goal but asking for what we all want. It was an idea. I believe a mix of TDM will have to force it to populate. It seems like the server that people who have a problem with #1 would want to play at. #2 has 28 players and probably more restrictive if people like that. If anyone want's to move up the admin ladder, this is a good way to do it. Take charge at the #2 WaW server.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:25 pm

the rules in server#2 are more of my style, now all we need its to fill it up. i think u have good ppl here to admin. so that will not be a problem for u. a mix its always good, and for tdm u have server#1, that from my 4 days of going there, i already noticed that everybody loves that server and those rules (at least the majority of them). the possibilities to server#2 are imensive and i am sure u'll make good decisions (no preassure Razz )
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

[PDE] caho wrote:the rules in server#2 are more of my style, now all we need its to fill it up. i think we have good ppl here to admin. so that will not be a problem for us. a mix its always good, and for tdm we have server#1, that from my 4 days of going there, i already noticed that everybody loves that server and those rules (at least the majority of them). the possibilities to server#2 are imensive and i am sure we'll make good decisions (no preassure Razz )
haha fixed.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

eheheh, well fixed bro. <3
i even love the yellow Razz
btw, did u checked the custom maps? since i am new to this game i dont fell the need for new maps cause i am still in the learning process of map knowledge, but perhaps ppl that plays this game for long time, maybe its a good thing something new and fresh.

ninja edit: what do u think about creating a pool or advertising something about server#2 at codboards? this is a active cod comunity.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm

I think that's a good idea as long as it's safe. As for the custom maps, that will require some freetime, but it would only be done on server #2 or some other servers. It wouldn't be good to do it on server #1 because it's already in place. It requires people to download the maps and redirects all the time, like a mod does. I would be more intrested in seeing custom maps on #2 though.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm

ala, i am only refering to server#2. its nonsense change something in a server running this long and loved by so many. server#1 its perfect imo. in 4 days i can see almost the same players everyday there, and that its very good and whit that, i can firmly say that a loyal group of players are happy whit the server. so dont change, cause i love it also Razz
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down