The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

epic topic of what u like most about PDE

+3
Trey499
[PDE]HiTMaN
caho
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

epic topic of what u like most about PDE Empty epic topic of what u like most about PDE

Post by caho Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:22 pm

i'll start:
what i like most about PDE its the polite way we talk to each other.

gogogogo
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

epic topic of what u like most about PDE Empty Re: epic topic of what u like most about PDE

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm

It's hard to narrow it down to 1 thing but would have to say the family like relationships between every1 we All look out for each other and I love that.
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Hahaha you think you know how to use a sniper :/

Back to top Go down

epic topic of what u like most about PDE Empty Re: epic topic of what u like most about PDE

Post by Trey499 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:00 pm

One word: people
Trey499
Trey499
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

This would take way too long, so I will come back from time to time and edit this post.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm

ahahah, u said nothing :p
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:51 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:This would take way too long, so I will come back from time to time and edit this post.
İndeed
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]capartt Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 am

Mkaing cheaters leave cod4 severs, because were just that badass lol!
[PDE]capartt
[PDE]capartt
Agent
Agent

Tagline Tagline : I live every week like its shark week.

http://capartt.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Sorry for off topic but does anyone Ells see my post at the top it high lighted in blue all the time why is that?
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 pm

was a thank i did to u, cause u were the first to answer :DD
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Ahhh ok lol
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

No thats because you got 3 or over +rep
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:33 pm

really??? i did thk him, and since i did that it went blue.... but i am a noob at this, so i'll keep my "mouth shut" Very Happy
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Well he got 2 +reps and 1 thanks
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:08 pm

A 'Thanks' is something the author of a post gives some one they feel has answered or made a statement most formal to the topic. It's not just given away because someone was first to answer. It's usually used because someone made an important and/or useful statement or good answer.

When a Thanks is given, the post of the person that was thanked will become lit. As of this post, HiTMaN has gotten 1 Rep and 1 Thanks for a total of 4 Rep.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:12 pm

looks like i did it again, but tbh his answer was worth a thx.
sry anyway.... i am such a dumb a#$
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 pm

[PDE] caho wrote:looks like i did it again, but tbh his answer was worth a thx.
sry anyway.... i am such a dumb a#$

Why do you say such crazy things about yourself like that? lol this post makes me think of if someone was taking a picture and they were told to stand a little more to the left and they stood a big gap to the left. The picture is taken and the photographer says 'You were out of the picture by an inch'. So now, that person goes and jumps off the bridge because the picture he took was somehow bad?

In other words, is it really that serious to say such things about yourself?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

ehehehe Wink
dont worry bro, i had learn to make fun of me long time ago... its all good... its in portuguese nature saying these things about ourselfs... i wouldnt jump off a brigde but the photographer would, i can assure u Very Happy
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm

LOL yhh I know exactly what do U mean Caho, same here.
Call myself naab sometimes is not bad, I respect me and I dont have a "big ego" it mean that I learned to laugh about myself Very Happy
Lol and I know too how Paul is always surprised. Idk, its maybe a habit here in our country, but nothing bad Smile
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Very Happy
how things are going in portugal, if we dont laft about ourselfs, we might just tie a rope to our necks and go for it.... botton line is, its good to our soul laft and its a sign of some maturity to admit when u are wrong and when u can laft of yourself things can be overcome whit more ease.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Hehe didn't look like you were laughing to me. It looked like some sort of disappointment. I'll be on topic soon to post about what's cool about PDE.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:23 pm

nah bro, i am not dissapointed, since i am doing/saying crap many times Very Happy just comes natural these reactions
but thx for trying to change what u understood from my post... means alot <3
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 pm

What I like in PDE clan is in first the people, different mentality, humor..
The continuation to the next episode.. Very Happy
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 pm

indeed.... good ppl over here. thx babe, was a freaking good decision to do this merge
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HiTMaN Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I agree ROJ and PDE merge was just adding more nice to the nice If u get what I mean Wink like PDE gOt more nice people that it's hard to come by these days
[PDE]HiTMaN
[PDE]HiTMaN
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:11 pm

What I like about PDE is the fact that we have evolved over the years from just some extreme killers to a big variety of members who share more importants than just that. I know a couple of older members will curse me out for that, but it's true. It's not to say we don't still look for killers, but we're not exclusive to just that only.

PDE has grown with great members and people who actually care. We have some of the best members out there and we have the best servers to play at. We pay attention to the players' wants and needs and we have a brother who came from just being a silly named player that couldn't be taken seriously in 2008 to the best thing in PDE that happened ever. It wasn't easy to join PDE in those times. You had to know your stuff and had to be pretty solid. This guy should be thanked for forcefully and aggresively getting the servers when I felt like it would be a big task since we didn't have funding or donations at that time. He didn't care. All he wanted to know was what did it take and where. He's none other than the big homey [PDE]Chaos Theory.

This forum had a different appearance back in 2008. It was started, but never finished and not known to the rest of PDE yet until 2010 I believe. Things are still growing and some things need work, but I like how far we've come.

Another big push in the family has been the name from outer space - [PDE]KokomabeZoo. He is also a very important person and even with all of the things going on in the world, he still comes with the right mindset and ways to make others comfortable and appreciated. I told him last night and I thanked him for being who he is and taking initiative here. He didn't want to hear all of that, but I meant what I said hehe.

It's all of the other unique members here with different personalities that make the family what it is today. Congrats to [PDE]Rantanrave for our PDE division into League Of Legends (LOL). That is a good move and I hope we can branch out into other places. I've known [PDE]LadyCinell for a few years when PDE was still young. Over the years, we have all grown and have gotten better at the things that we do. She will be a shining jewel in the family.

One thing is for sure and it is that all of us are PDE and we have each others backs. We wouldn't be at this point without all of the members who make it possible and build and recruit other members which makes much more possible. This goes even to Willie who is not an official member, but a spiritual one and a good friend of ours. I want to thank all of you PDE and with our ideas, love, and dedication, we can only see better things ahead.

Gaming and similar ideas brought us here, but beyond gaming, it's the people that I like the most. PDE.

- In PDE We Trust. Never let anyone come between this thing of ours, [PDE]PaulKersey

epic topic of what u like most about PDE Pde_st10
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next