The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to my skyrim clan brothers

3 posters

Go down

to my skyrim clan brothers Empty to my skyrim clan brothers

Post by caho Wed May 02, 2012 12:48 pm

ok, so i have a doubt that in someway its limiting my experience in skyrim. it probably is something easy but i rather ask my brothers opinion (paul, chaos and cordi "dunno how many of us play this game") ok, so i have found the elder scroll to travell in time to learn the shout to kill the black dragon. but i am affraid of continue that quest cause i still have loads of things to do. can i continue that quest and if somehow i end up in the final battle, do the game ends? or can u guys tell me if i can learn the shout and continue the game whit my side quests and leave the final battle to the end? a little assistance is very appreciated guys. thx in advance.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

to my skyrim clan brothers Empty Re: to my skyrim clan brothers

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 02, 2012 2:35 pm

lol the game never ends. The main quest is just one small story surrounded by a world full of things to do. Hehe it's too big to be the end with all that stuff to do. Think of it like GTA, except more to do.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

i know i still have tons of stuff to do. i havent even started the assasins guild, just started the thiefs guild, since i was doing history quests, but i think i did to many of them and i dont want to finish the random dragon encounters during exploration, cause i love watching random npc fighting dragons. my intention was to reach the last lvl of the main history whitout fighting the dark dragon, leaving that for last, but i am affraid doing that for the reasons above. did u finish the game?
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 02, 2012 2:55 pm

I've finished it once during my first playthrough and this is my 5th playthough (because of save file bugs from the last 2 games before this one). I haven't done the main quest yet in this current game and I'm at level 77.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 pm

ehehe, u boss. i am on lvl 37 or 38. wasted to mutch time enchanting and smithing. but my deadra armor and sword are beasts...
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 pm

[PDE] caho wrote:ehehe, u boss. i am on lvl 37 or 38. wasted to mutch time enchanting and smithing. but my deadra armor and sword are beasts...

Enchanting and smithing are some of the greatest things you can do. You have two good combos and when you master them both (and I don't mean just by reaching 100 in the perk trees either), you will find a few great tricks with them.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed May 02, 2012 4:53 pm

i am up for your tips bro. i dont want to use the glitch potions and smithing thing.... armor and weapons become op and it ruins the game. if u know some tricks that dont use these type of glitchs, fell free to share them whit me.... smithing i am lvl 100, enchanting i am in lvl 88. i begin to work in my alchemy but damn its so hard to evolve in alchemy, it will take forever, but i am doing it anyway.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

[PDE] caho wrote:i begin to work in my alchemy but damn its so hard to evolve in alchemy

Enchanting and the perk tree can help that also. As far as glitching potions, I don't even know how that works. I don't know how to glitch anything.

It's true that some things can become overpowering in the game, but with the mods that I use and the difficulty I play on, there's no such thing in my world hehe. There are killers in my world that will drop me with 2 arrows and dragons that will bury you on level 30 instantly. My world is sort of...random - but I like it.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed May 02, 2012 6:36 pm

eheh, i saw on youtube some guys creating a crossbow whit 500 damage and more, whit these glitches. well, now that u said that, i am not sorry for not download those mods yet. i like to rush and do rampage in any part of the game.... whit that difficulty, i guess i wouldnt like the game, or i would be in alot of trouble (my 2 hours for day, just wondering around looking for ingredients would had to stop, whit that type of dragons). guess u always explore whit a companion Smile
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:49 am

Nobody laugh plzz Very Happy I'm level 1 and I try to play this game (I'm lost all time btw LOL), but I like it well, and I like play alone sometimes too, we'll see Wink
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

And like Paul said it, hahaha the first pic and already a horse ^^ hihi Yh I run with her, even if i dont go where I must, lol nobody can kick me, it was more that nice and funny Very Happy Very Happy

to my skyrim clan brothers Skyrim11

Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

crazy^^ LOL not a jk or some things.... np Smile

btw les français, faites vous plaisir, je crois vraiment ke le autres ne comprenent pas notre humour Wink <3
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordless Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:14 pm

one word about horse.... shadowmare Cool

about smithing and enchantment glitch just dont use it breaks game i made one dagger which had 20000 dmg and armors which boosted one hand dmg and sneaking (insane mount) every dragons dropped with one slash and even middle of fight just sneak mode and enemy didnt see you at all easy kills and fun was gone
Cordless
Cordless
Novice
Novice

Tagline Tagline : bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:27 am

Thxxx my Cordyyy for ur answer Wink OK, if i'm lost, I call U Wink take care baby Wink I love you
Anonymous
Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down