The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for no reason

2 posters

Go down

Banned for no reason Empty Banned for no reason

Post by -Lordus- Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 pm

We [deep] are able to switch the prestige without cheating. I (-Lordus-) and -Kurs13- Banned on Zombie co-op. This made aNoob. Explain that because of what we were given a permanent ban.
-Lordus-
-Lordus-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Banned for no reason Empty Re: Banned for no reason

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:26 pm

There is no prestige on the Zombie server. None. I have asked you to remove it in ALL CAPS and you continue to ignore me. There are messages that clearly say 'NO RANK HACKING' on the server. Yes, we ban for rank hacks.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lordus- Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:There is no prestige on the Zombie server. None. I have asked you to remove it in ALL CAPS and you continue to ignore me. There are messages that clearly say 'NO RANK HACKING' on the server. Yes, we ban for rank hacks.

You can try it myself. Here's how: Make a character to 65 rank (inclusive), then completely out of the game, you come in again and connect to the server by IP-address 208.167.224.83:28960. There is also fashion Rising and used a lot of cards.!!!Important!!! That would be a card that is played on the server did not have you. During the download card for you on your computer, you press "Esc" and you get back to the regular menu the game, only you have activated the button to raise the prestige. You raise the prestige as well as in a normal game. !!!Important!!! Be sure to raise the profile after log into the game and secure the prestige, rising to at least one grade. This is done without HACK's. This is probably a bug. Most likely you will never see so by the time your character level reached 65 rank, all the cards have been already loaded. This is why you have not seen. And we continue to look for and to experiment. We ourselves are the administrators of the team [deep]. Ourselves against Hack's ahd Cheat's. We are for fair play.
-Lordus-
-Lordus-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

Well why didn't you speak up when I was talking to you? One thing I hate is when someone ignores an admin when they are talking to them about things that aren't allowed on our server. I will ask the person who is part maker of this mod about this so called glitch.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lordus- Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

Administrator agrees to ignore annoying. Kurs13 was busy playing, and I (-Lordus-) hard descent to think in English. Not their native language. Many understand, but it takes time to build a sentence. However aNoob no command prefix. And administrators on the server called up so many people, that's bad believed, when it is done by someone else. We apologize that did not respond to a message. Now you know that we could not remove the prestige. When we can get back to playing on the server?

P.S. Kurs13 - the best player in the server Zombie Co-op.
-Lordus-
-Lordus-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:28 pm

When you can remove the tainted save files, you all will be allowed to play on the server WITHOUT rank glitches or hacks.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lordus- Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Do you break into the server banned prestige, and we are not hacked prestige. We did not break the rules. Then why should we ban. We are not to blame. This glitch fashion, so why do we have to suffer because of this. With us you find a bug, we need to encourage. Let others will seek and find how to raise the prestige. We have found it ourselves. I ask a fair solution when dealing with this issue. Rights are not violated, and the ban received.
Why honestly earned achievements we have to drop because of glitches?
-Lordus-
-Lordus-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 pm

You said so yourself that it is a bug. It's an exploit and is not allowed. Anything past regular rank is not accepted and there will be no further discussion on how to make prestige with bugs and encouraging others to do so. If you want your ban removed, remove the save. If you want to keep the prestige bug, the ban will remain. We don't encourage bugs, glitches, or hacks.

If you have a bug you would like to discuss to be fixed, do so in the proper way so it can be taken care of. This is why we have a section for bugs. Map glitchers will also be banned.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -Lordus- Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 am

We like your server. We are removing the prestige, reset profiles. Please return to play on the server. Sincerely, administrators [deep]
-Lordus-
-Lordus-
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down