The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack

2 posters

Go down

Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack Empty Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Anyone think there were other games that should've been added to the list? Post below.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack Empty Re: Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack

Post by caho Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 pm

from what i notice in your last critic to bo2, u still looking for a game in wich u can expand PDE. so i really think u should be positive in far cry 3. whit enought support from devs i think far cry MP will have a good run. i am looking forward to see how it goes in first days of release. i am betting in that game
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack Empty Re: Top 10 Games to Play Besides Halo or Call of Duty - ScrewAttack

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

I have always looked at FarCry 3 myself, but a week ago, they announced that there will be no dedicated servers so it won't do us any good. Such a shame.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:42 pm

oh.... didnt had any info on that. that is really a shame. another nail on pc gamming grave. making pc gamming close to console doesnt gonna make them earn more money, they are doing everything wrong.
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 pm

caho wrote:oh.... didnt had any info on that. that is really a shame. another nail on pc gamming grave. making pc gamming close to console doesnt gonna make them earn more money, they are doing everything wrong.

And that's the problem on PC today. Just when you could think things would be much better, today it's the opposite. Companies are just decreasing their sales. I always thought their goal was to maximize profits. Seems they only think short term instead of long term. Once a game is dead on the console, it could still sell on PC due to the game being kept alive with servers and other content, constantly making them money for a few more years.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 pm

and still bo2 broke another record sales Smile
i share your thoughts, short term its indeed where the money is, in console ofc. that's killing the pc gaming and imo gaming industry itself.
we are getting less content, less inovation, less creativity, less support and all this whit same prices or even higher. i cant see this system be sustainable in the future as sales will begin to drop and drop (i wish that) until the industry dies or reinvent itself, until then we are getting cheated and piss on
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:12 am

By the way, it's nice to see you on the forums again. You were one of the most active persons here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum