The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW

3 posters

Go down

Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW Empty Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Well I had noticed this a few days back and I wanted to acknowledge it while it's still in memory. Part of what was responsible for the success of our server being #1 and helping players have a place to play can be seen nicely here: http://www.gametracker.com/games/codww/forum.php?thread=77374#cfrmpsts . After the storm came the rise and that rise is PDE at the top with lots of players enjoying themselves. I have to say good job and good thinking to those guys being active in that process.

Btw, was one of those guys Latvian? haha

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW Empty Re: Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Good evening brothers and sisters, Kersey

Thanks for this brother, I know these words should have been said a few months ago. Unfortunately, I'm not able to continue doing my best to keep the server well, I hope at least you know why. The truth is I've been trying to make a topic about inactivity the past few months, but I've been really really busy with my studying. So I apologize to everyone and I hope I will return while the server is strong.

Merry christmas to all Smile
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW Empty Re: Props And Recognition To [PDE]KokomabeZoo And [PDE]MikeScofield During The Server Outtage Of WaW

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Paul, it wasnt nothing hard to do, everyone wants to help sometimes even with that way, so.. we just did it Smile

The best post was this one from Latvian:

"PDE server still doesn t work!:'(PDE server still doesn t work!PDE server still doesn t work!"

Hahaha, PDE 4ever!
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down