The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones

4 posters

Go down

I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones Empty I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 pm

He stutters because he know he's lying. He is only president to pass laws against citizens and citizens (especially Black people) are blind to him because he's "Obama"

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones Empty Re: I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones

Post by caho Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

economic interests rule this planet, he's just a puppet... american ppl will not stand for this and will fight back. althought politicians are the worst of what we humans can be and are trying hard to silence all voices that goes against wild capistalism. america will be again land of freedom and the free democratic country that everyone knows it was some years back... wont be easy though
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones Empty Re: I Thought You Said This Couldn't Happen in America - Obama And Drones

Post by Apocalypse Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

WOW, is this my lack of English skills or did I get it right that the American authorities can now legally kill anyone by drones, just someone they want, without any problem? That's really sick brothers. Of course most people know such things happen abroad and I can't say I'm happy with it, but that's far off.

And Caho, I don't see how this is ever going to be turned around. Seriously, from the moment one's president can pass such bills/acts, something has gone wrong.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I'm not surprised that this is hapening, it was bound to happen, governments are greedy, they want more and more constantly and to get that they take away peoples rights...

The worst is that the drones that are going to be used against US citizens are going to be so developped that we won't even recognise them.

Now... taking guns and cigarettes away from people is only going to make things worst, people are only going to brake the law, they are going to smuggle cigarettes and guns from europe and then everyone will either be a drone target or a prisoner

I think that Caho is right people are going to end up getting tired of this, the only problem is that so many things have gone wrong and so much freedom has been removed that it is going to take years/decades to fix everything, and to reinstore freedom back into the world
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by caho Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 am

blood must be spill..... and blood will be spilled, sooner everyone admits this, sooner we take back our rights, our freedom and our lifes.
remember, all of what hitler did in germany was legal and according to the law... we cant let history repeats itself.
ppl are the power, we just need to wake up
years/decades? tell that to iceland Smile
caho
caho
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tore Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

caho wrote:
years/decades? tell that to iceland Smile

I was talking about America... but ofc some contries have realised what needs to be done... but others are falling behind.
Tore
Tore
Special Agent
Special Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down