The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really really sorry for my absence...

3 posters

Go down

Really really sorry for my absence... Empty Really really sorry for my absence...

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

I am really really sorry for my absence, the only thing i can say is that i am having few personal problems without mention my videocard problem. Its just a matter of time i come back. I barely can access a computer with internet in this place, now i am temporaly living in a little town very very far from the civilitation, work stuff... may be you can imagine how sad is not play no more cod waw with my brothers... before i traveled i recorded some gameplays and cod music to my cellphone to remember how it used to be... my ringtone is the scream of Reznov "WAAAaaaaarr!" or "the savages send dogs to do their work" seriously... lol. I miss you so bad.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Really really sorry for my absence... Empty Re: Really really sorry for my absence...

Post by Denis022 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 am

Lol... Can you post that ringtones so I can download them? Or give me tip to extract them from game?! tongue
Denis022
Denis022
Trainee
Trainee

http://www.bibliotekastarapazova.org

Back to top Go down

Really really sorry for my absence... Empty Re: Really really sorry for my absence...

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:43 pm

You know we're still riding with you bro. We know how life can be so you know it's all love man. I wish you would be able to return someday and get back to what you love, but life comes first and that's understandable. Stay cool bro. PDE
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum