The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned with reason "GROW UP"

5 posters

Go down

Banned with reason "GROW UP" Empty Banned with reason "GROW UP"

Post by PanterTank Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 pm

A little explain of situatis wich can be checked on chat history of today and yesterday.

Yesterday I sayd something like "noob sprayer" ok my foult,a little whine is good to calm your nervs when you lose a ks,and next minute a guy pde leviatan told me to shut the fuck up or i got banned because he want + more "specific language",i never swear him (can check yesterday chat history) and next minute after he criticed me he start with someone like in this picture http://postimg.org/image/j1yuk1nqr/ ,admin scofield (leviatan friend) told me to be POLITE,i told him something about nobody tell me to shut the fuck up on that way,i got warned to be POLITE because someone told me shut the fuck up without a reason,ok i understand i sayd noob sprayer (to a random guy) but i don't tell him fuck up or something like that,after i tried to explain him leviatan start's i got banned 3 hours for "be polite".

Today i entered again,no admin,we play bla bla and i tell to someone stop sprayyy or something,and that admin ensi start to fight with make make me idiot,BUT 15 secondes before he join someone told me this, http://postimg.org/image/q30o5kiv9/ without any reason i never speak with him or something,and when i replay him to shut up or something (you can check i didn't swear him) admin come and start be agressive make me whiner idiot kid etc like this,1 expample of more you can just check,and he just provoke me,evryword i say he just start talking about even if he wasn't the subject or a i speak with a friend from server TURKStorm,even if i tried to avoid contact with this admin ensi he never get the point 15 seconds before he entered someone swear me very bad,and never swear back,but....ensi dosen't have any logic,he just start to harash me evry minute.
http://postimg.org/image/ey49stmkv/

I tried to explain him someone just swear me and leave game,but he told me im a "dick" a noob a whiner bla bla,very agressive without a reason.

http://postimg.org/image/cutul5mrz/

You can ask players how "discussion" was,and who was agressive and who was not,but for sure owners aleweays belive admins,they can lie swear,DOSEN'T METTER if you're admin,right?rules are only for idiots that's the spirit?!?!

Anyway,next map on Dome,a guy mamoud started to swear me,he was feel stronger because he is friend with kokozmabeo or somehow,and after that i make a remark "why he swear me and nobody give a shit? when someone kiss admin ass is protected or how?" i say something like that you guy's take the point,and next i got perm banned reason "GROW UP" ,grow up why?because i have a logic in my words and i tried to explain something to don't get missunderstood??
Now i waiting and i will really not be wondered how much lies they will say to make me look like they don't do something wrrong,and im the only who wrrong.
In my opinion they wrrong,because they don't understand me and they didn't want,even if i explained to them,they just don't like me without any reason.
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Q. How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? A. Only one, but the light bulb has to WANT to change.

Back to top Go down

Banned with reason "GROW UP" Empty Re: Banned with reason "GROW UP"

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:35 pm

After last unban you should know that u wouldnt be unbanned anymore, good luck and have fun!
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PanterTank Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm

[PDE]MikeScofield wrote:After last unban you should know that u wouldnt be unbanned anymore, good luck and have fun!

i didn't get unband yet,i mean permanent,only that 3 hours.
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Q. How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? A. Only one, but the light bulb has to WANT to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Well I agree that Latvian shouldn't been speaking that way. However, I knew you would get banned again. You started up doing the same thing right after you got unbanned for that the first time. You just don't get it. All of that pleading you did to get unbanned and you come back with the mouth again. Quite weird or must be a mental case.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PanterTank Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I just tried to explain him because he accuse me withtout know 100%,that's all.

How you guy's will respond to someone who is unfair with ya'?For sure you will got nervous.
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Im not even gonna read this scumbags crap. And i knew full well hell be on the forums for the GROW UP. Rarely has the server seen sucha troll. You were WARNED like 40 times verbally, I KICKED YOU after the first 50 mins of whining. You lied, whined, trolled and blamed others. when i finally bann you i get like 3 random people saying "atlast..finally...great...justice" etc. and you had 4 past banns. Im not even gonna try to show some sort of restraint, grow the fuck up and leave our forums.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 pm

ok busted i read it...agressive without reason? your either simply simple... or then more likely your just a dick who cant see your own faults. I watched you flame people for 2 entire rounds even before i started to tell you to b quiet...first nice...then bad..then kick..then more..then bann. Id say that was tolerant enough
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by PanterTank Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:45 pm

I'm sorry for you,you don't deserver a second of my time,but because of situation i will do it,because you're just a hater,my flame?look at your flames,NICE??BAD??kick?? you just flame after first second come to server and see a HALF of my dialogue with that guy who left before you entered,you wasn't nice FIRST,because when you join all your friends sayd "hi ensi" and in 5 seconds you start provoke me,so you wasn't nice first,you flame after 5 seconds,just a hater kid who don't have patience to listen first.

Like I sayd look at history chat.

ARE YOU SURE I CAN'T SEE MY FAOULTS????? READ FIRST LINE MATE!!!
copy paste bellow for you

Banned with reason "GROW UP"
by PanterTank on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 pm
A little explain of situatis wich can be checked on chat history of today and yesterday.

Yesterday I sayd something like "noob sprayer" ok my foult
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:51 pm

I dont need a dialogue with you to see how you to talk to other people. I could see you spamming everything from LAMER CAMPER NOOB to some shit about egyptian politics with no other intent than to troll egyptians talking about it. So indeed you trying to get an unbann is indeed worth a GROW UP
-player has 5 past banns... I MADE ONE MISTAKE OMG HELP
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by PanterTank Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:53 am

I was interesed about Egypt,and that guy is my friend i added hom on xifre and help him with his lag,stop acting like a kid,I'M interesed BECAUSE I WILL TRAVEL THERE,and that guy can be a good source of info's ,anyway you can't understand you just god angry instant and flame every second,everyword i say to that guy yuo just troll,owners can check.
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 pm

I guess the fact that youve been banned 5 times (excluding kicks). Warned perhaps 3 times the amount. And that people show open joy when your removed is all a big conspiracy since your obviously sucha well behaved, likeable, mature person. Gotta be my bad, all these people defending you on this post are just proof that im wrong
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Ensi theres no point in discussing with him, he wouldnt understand anyway, it has been tested like a months ago..
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 pm

I know...its just part of the protocol so he cant make posts claiming our admins abuse power.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 am

I'll will just say this one... If Ensi dont agree about U, I'll follow him... Then now guy, use xfire for speak with ppl, and not our servers anymore !!

Edit : PDE's servers* Smile
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by PanterTank Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:01 am

What about past?Look at old history chats and make a comparation with present,people can change you didn't understand and don't wanna listen first.
PanterTank
PanterTank
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Just stop trying. You had been unbanned after months of asking just to start back up with the same mess soon after. No need. Closed.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down