The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine.

3 posters

Go down

Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine. Empty Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine.

Post by cakegod Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:05 am

I was banned permanently from pde for all weapons 1. I think it is unfair that it would permanently ban me without any temp ban/kick/warning. Is there any way someone could tell me whats going on. (I was banned for cursing not hacking)
cakegod
cakegod
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine. Empty Re: Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:27 am

lol I don't even think I should go there. It almost seems like you were testing. Why would you say those things, I don't know. You should know better, but it's not like you can't read the ads saying no offensive or racist language. That rule is not some pass over. People from all over the world play there. And that stereotype... lol. Oh well...
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine. Empty Re: Is there a way to make a ban dispute? If this is the way here is mine.

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am

about racist language or more, I cant speak cuz I was not here and didnt saw it. Yesterday he was on the server with us, a nice guy, friendly and all, then hmm can only try to help on this way for now Smile
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down