The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Killbilly10 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello! My name is William
Surname is Ainge if you need to know.
My in-game name is HD_fLeXzZzZ... yah I didn't know what else to name it:lol: 
I come from Mytchett, Camberley... otherwise known as 'the one place that nobody seems to know or understand.' Crazy place to live too!
I am 15 years old.
I only have cod 4 on PS3 but i have cod 5 on PC and PS3. BOO-YEAH!
I have spent a large amount of time on the PDE servers. On PDE server #1 i have played on 26 times! Technically the only server i go on in Cod 5;) 
The thing that I'm best at is... SPRAY'N AN' PRAY'N!
I am also a good footballer.
Hi my name is William Ainge and i am a gamer, out there destined to join PDE! I will fight hard and never give up! If thats not achievable, then I will die trying! FOR PDE OOORAAAH!!!

Ok..... I think of PDE as on of the top groups out there today, has legendary players capable of ruling the world!!!!!.... maybe not that but are simply the best of the best! I place PDE as my favorite clan and literally the best out there and i don't think this... I know this! I also want to assure PDE that i treat everyone the way they would treat me! To be fair, kind, respective and i also like to try to make people happy and smile!

I really hope you accept my application because it would mean a lot for me in this great world of gaming!

To PDE, From William with truckloads of respect.
Killbilly10
Killbilly10
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : I get confused once every month! Fact!

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 pm

its yes from me,this guy is not bad in gaming and he is not agressive and I think he could become a part of the Family.
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Stratokaster Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Spray'n and Pray'n uh ? well apart from that this guy seems to be so determined .
However welcome in our forums. Be sure to check this out :
http://www.pdelite.net/t50-what-to-look-for-to-become-a-perfect-dark-elite
[PDE]Stratokaster
[PDE]Stratokaster
Special Agent
Special Agent

Tagline Tagline : Ночь

Back to top Go down

Post by Killbilly10 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Yah. just read the rules and regulations of being a member. Man... i have to be 18 Sad 
I do have Xfire just to let you know so I can keep in touch. I know what is important and what is not, I will never intend on being racist or harsh to anybody and everybody. I like to be open to everybody, so I do believe that I am a sensible person. But overall that probably won't help in me being allowed to join the clan....... I so wish I was older! Wink 

Thank you Vandal for your comment, i truly appreciate it!

About the 'SPRAY'N AN' PRAY'N' yeah......that was kinda......not sure but it is kind of what i do here and there on Call of Duty games...... Other than that, it's good to know something about somebody right?
Killbilly10
Killbilly10
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : I get confused once every month! Fact!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down