The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/11 And The Other Building

2 posters

Go down

9/11 And The Other Building Empty 9/11 And The Other Building

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 am

Many Americans are still unaware that for years Larry Silverstein owned only one building near the World Trade Center complex: Building 7.
A mere two months before 9/11, he bought the entire complex; all seven of the buildings.
Then he immediately took out a record insurance policy on them for over $3.5 billion, which he has since been paid. Interesting timing, to say the least.

(Note: Mr. Silvertstein later went to court and fought to receive a much higher monetary reward.
He said that because each plane hit was a separate attack, he wanted to be awarded $3.5 billion for both plane strikes.
He won his court case and has now been awarded over twice the amount of his original insurance sum; approximately $7.3 billion.)

Why is Building 7 so important?
Because the official story is that two hijacked planes hit the Twin Towers, caught them on fire, and caused them to collapse—even though a modern steel building has never before in history collapsed from fire. But then we have Building 7 that was further away than any other building in the complex, and later that afternoon got a few small fires in it and mysteriously "collapsed." However, buildings that were closer to the destruction of the Twin Towers, but were not owned by Mr. Silverstein, went left unscathed.
Strangely enough, only the buildings owned by Larry Silverstein were destroyed.

In a PBS documentary, Larry Silverstein commented on the demolition of Building 7 by saying:

"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander telling me that they weren't sure they were going to be able to contain the fire. And I said, 'You know, we've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And then they made that decision to pull, and then we watched the building collapse."

For those of you who may not know, to "pull" a building is a demolition term meaning to detonate the building floor by floor in order to bring it down at free fall speed.
There is just one problem with Silverstein's recollection of the events: It takes weeks—WEEKS!—not mere hours, for a demolition team to rig a building with explosives in preparation to demolish it.
Yet, somehow, Building 7 was already magically rigged with explosives on 9/11 when Mr. Silverstein chose to "pull it" later that afternoon.
9/11 And The Other Building Wtc-building-7-map_22
credit:
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

9/11 And The Other Building Empty Re: 9/11 And The Other Building

Post by Apocalypse Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 am

Yep, that's even for the most average people something to wonder about, I mean many people think of the collapse of the Towers to be 'legit', but this Building 7 story is 'weird' for everybody. I searched for it, when you posted something about it last time, so this was just a brief summary for me.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Veteran
Veteran

Tagline Tagline : Haha, I like you looked at it...

Back to top Go down