The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!!

3 posters

Go down

Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!! Empty Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!!

Post by Radulykan Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:08 am

Just wanted to say Hello and thank you for the awesome gaming guys!!!, I am new to online gaming in high speed and playing Call Of Duty on the PC high speed ,You guys and your server rock!!!,I am RadulykanUSN, Thomas or just Tom is my real name.

For years in the previous area I lived High speed internet was not an option.

And I started out years ago playing the original Delta Force and Task Force Dagger, And Blackhawk Down on PC,(yeah I am that old when it comes to PC gaming Wink) But that was with agonizingly slow dial-up for years Shocked .

I just wanted to say thanks Very Happy, Later and have a good one and I will see you guys in the server soon Very Happy .

-Thomas

Last edited by Radulykan on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Radulykan
Radulykan
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : The Answer To 1984 Is 1776!!!

Back to top Go down

Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!! Empty Re: Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!!

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:02 am

Hi there and welcome to our forums. It's great having you enjoying yourself on our servers. If you need anything, you can find us here or for a even faster response, download Xfire and add some of us. Have a good time.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!! Empty Re: Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!!

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Had an awesome time in your server the last two days,New to online gaming and PC Call Of duty,Thanks guys you rock!! 301m4bt

Welcome here mate.Very Happy 
Play and have fun here on PDE!bounce cheers 
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down