The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community?

2 posters

Go down

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community?

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_lcap40%Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_lcap20%Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_lcap40%Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_lcap0%Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? Empty Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 pm

It is getting closer and closer to the release of Titanfall, the game from former Infinity Ward (creators/developers of Call Of Duty) staff now Respawn Entertainment.

Over the last few months and past year, some current CoD players have been saying that they are going to leave the series for Titanfall and that it will be a savior from the current bug-ridden cheat fest that CoD Ghosts has been since launch. Many players point to the failure of Ghosts for not having rentable dedicated servers with admin tools, the system requirements being much too high (must have more than 6GB RAM at release, etc.) for a CoD game when in comparison, other games known to utilize the PC much more require much less to run the game and they look and perform much better by comparison, and the overall lack of support.

Many think that Titanfall will be the PC game that CoD devs have abandoned from the first CoD up to CoD World At War with the latter being the last CoD game to utilize user and rentable dedicated servers and also mod tools. Speaking of mod tools, it was announced that Titanfall will not have mod tools at launch.

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? Twitte10

In other recent news, it had been announced that Titanfall player count will be limited to 6 vs 6 with AI making up the remainder of the potential 48 player count. On PC with dedicated servers, it would be good to have an option to up the player count to at least 18 or 24, taking the place/slots of other bots as they join the server. Call Of Duty 4/World At War has a 6 vs 6 structure on PS3/Xbox 360 consoles and PC players with dedicated servers were allowed to have 32 player matches if they wanted and enjoyed it that way. Even with modded servers with zombie bots or bots in general, human players could have a good variable number to play with on the server.

It will probably be a good game overall and I don't know how the experience will be since I haven't played it, but due to the history of the CoD devs, I don't know how it will turn out for the PC community. I'm just speaking with dedicated servers in mind. What do you think? Will Titanfall involve the PC community like the days of the early Call Of Duty titles or will it just become an extension of what CoD has become since Modern Warfare 2? Vote or leave a comment below.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? Empty Re: Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:41 am

Hehe it seems like no one here cares much about Titanfall. Well I thought it was a bit interesting, but I don't know... puzzled
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community? Empty Re: Will Titanfall Be Good For The PC Community?

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:58 pm

I have a friend whose been trying to recruit me for this.. ive seen good stuff about it so far but i dunno how il react to the whole concept. I mean machines and future, unreal tournament style jumping around. Just doubt il be all that into it, except if its really a mindblowing game that rly works.
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down