The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER!

+8
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]CptHaxMillan
AntonioPwner
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]Damir-W
PDE]Chaos Theory
/NBK/LadyCinell
12 posters

Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER!

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:50 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL !!!

Have a Beautiful Day My Dear ...
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER!

Post by PDE]Chaos Theory Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:57 pm

I want to congratulate my Best "digital" friend, hehe.

Hes a leader, hes a boss, hes a gangster, hes a friend, hes a funny man, hes a man who dont like to play bf or AOE!

I wanna thank you for being my friend, learning me, showing me, being humble against us, showing us the right path, like a true leader, helping the server grow, always watching, an open minded person who dont care about valentines day Razz

I wish you a Happy Birthday and dont worry, u still got 40 more years to live, we will play codwaw 2 together, 74 players online in dome, no gl, no martyr Smile

For thoose who are wondering, hes 27.

Hes non other than, [PDE]PaulKersey Da true Gangster of 510, OG THAT PLAY HIS CARDS RIGHT!
PDE]Chaos Theory
PDE]Chaos Theory
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Bernie mac mofo, u wouldnt understand!

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER!

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Happy birthday "boss" Very Happy 

I wish you all the best.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER! 2s63m28
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LEGENDARY SOLDIER!

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:21 am

Happy Birthday =[JFF]=BalisticaL
I wanted to say this one last time for good. He will be missed. He would've been 25 today and left us too young and too soon. We didn't get to enjoy the many competitive games together like we should have. I'm sure his family is reminiscing on all of the good times they had together. I'm sure The JFF Clan is doing the same on this day.

Happy Six Years PDE!

Thanks to all members for being a part of PDE. Thanks to our friends, regulars, great moderators, and players. Since December 2007, it's been 6 years rollin.

Thank you Damir for being part of our family. Thanks LadyCinell for all of your help you've provided PDE and being such a sexy lady. Xray, you've really grown with your excellent work on the server. Hardtek, you've been great man. Just keep cool. Mike, you are a great admin. Just don't let anything cloud your vision and stay sharp. Don't be affected by things outside of the focus. Stratokaster and Savage3X, keep doing whatcha doing. Much love to my brothers and sisters Chaos, [PDE]Umeyr ( Cool ), and Raziye, for we wouldn't have made it this far without you all.

To the brothers and sisters of the struggle in the middle east and all across the world, stay up. Never let so called world leaders control you and run your life, keep you distracted with television, social networks, and other useless things. Stay true and move forward.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:58 am

Paul, best wishes for you! Enjoy your day! Chaos said everything about you and i totally agree with that, youre just a great man, just stay where you are, cause youre the only right person for the right place that you taken!

Thank you for all your work with giving us these awesome servers, thank you for your all support which is priceless so many times, thank you again and wish you another six years with PDE!
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AntonioPwner Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Happy Birthday mate,all best! <3
AntonioPwner
AntonioPwner
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Defeat is not an option!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]CptHaxMillan Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Happy birthday!
[PDE]CptHaxMillan
[PDE]CptHaxMillan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Happy birthday bro!!! have an incredible day all my best wishes for you!! and thank you for all your advises aand support.
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Happy birthday man.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]HARDTEK Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

happy birthday sir paul , and that's cool the message for jff balistical one of the best rifle player i have ever seen , i remember the wars with jff we have done . It will be cool if we organize another one war vs jff and heaventiger think the same too like he said on pde server last friday night.
[PDE]HARDTEK
[PDE]HARDTEK
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:

Thank you Damir for being part of our family. Thanks LadyCinell for all of your help you've provided PDE and being such a sexy lady. Xray, you've really grown with your excellent work on the server. Hardtek, you've been great man. Just keep cool. Mike, you are a great admin. Just don't let anything cloud your vision and stay sharp. Don't be affected by things outside of the focus. Stratokaster and Savage3X, keep doing whatcha doing. Much love to my brothers and sisters Chaos, [PDE]Umeyr ( Cool ), and Raziye, for we wouldn't have made it this far without you all.

Honored to be a member of such a large community.
Thank YOU!!! Very Happy 
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Rantanrave Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:47 pm

Paul is the man.
Without him, we would fall apart.

And, a bit late perhaps, but you will get a congratulation anyway ^^
Hope you will experience many good years to follow.
[PDE]Rantanrave
[PDE]Rantanrave
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

[PDE]HARDTEK wrote:happy birthday sir paul , and that's cool the message for jff balistical one of the best rifle player i have ever seen , i remember the wars with jff we have done . It will be cool if we organize another one war vs jff and heaventiger think the same too like he said on pde server last friday night.

We will see. It's been a long time hehe. I hope we all can have members for a war. I haven't seen many new JFF members, but maybe they have a few now.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 am

happy birsthday again

dont say sexy lady, thx !

Last edited by LadyCinell on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Happy Birthday son!
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down