The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Dogs - Ideas And Suggestions (After Story Missions)

Go down

Watch Dogs - Ideas And Suggestions (After Story Missions) Empty Watch Dogs - Ideas And Suggestions (After Story Missions)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 am

Watch Dogs is a game with so much potential. A lot of open world games are, but they always leave out the most important things when adding online: Co-Op play. Right now, Watch Dogs has Online Decryption mode which is quite good, but some of the biggest things the game has to offer on the side are closed off to 1 player only. Here's some ideas and suggestions and I know it's not easy as I'm putting it, but if there's some way even possible, the developers should really try it.

Watch Dogs - Ideas And Suggestions (After Story Missions) Watch_10
I am on the left, [PDE]Chaos is on the right, and a load of cops are in front of us

First off, a couple of Digital Trip games (Since this would be tough with leaderboards, just leave them to private matches):
Alone - This mode is pretty good. It's kind-of like a horror game and brings some good tension trying not to get caught or trying to survive when spotted. It is called 'Alone' for a reason, but still, it should be at least 2 player co-op. 50% more enemies and 50% more supply boxes. I'm not sure how death would be handled though. This mode would be excellent cooperatively.

Spider Tank - Similar to Alone. Increase the number of things in the objectives.
Conspiracy! - Same as above. Since Spider Tank and Conspiracy! has time limits, it would probably be better for those two.

Now, onto some others.

In Online Free Roam, there should be random gang hideouts enabled. I think they should be in the game continuously, even after you complete the main gang hideouts.
ctOS towers should also respawn from time to time. As far as the hacking part of it, I'm not sure since you already there probably shouldn't be any hacking in it since it's just for fun in free roam.

Not specific to Watch Dogs, but gangs should have their own specific territory as well as the mob and will want to attack on sight if they know who you are or call backup if needed.

Open world games aren't easy to create, but Watch Dogs has a good start. The future for Watch Dogs should be much better with the older consoles out of the way and the groundwork already laid to go forward. I will probably add some other ideas later if it comes to me while playing. If others have anything to add, feel free to post below.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down