The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!)

5 posters

Go down

Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!) Empty Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!)

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:28 am

For someone who grew up with this game, I love this vid! Props to Chaos for the find!

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!) Empty Re: Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!)

Post by [PDE] The Road Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Didn't play SF, but this is funny.. I think could be a good faith healer. I have some acting skills, all i need is a white suit. On the other hand, i don't think i would have the heart to exploit poor, desperate people who have nowhere left to turn to, and nothing but false hope left. On the OTHER other hand, human dominoes? Count me in! My name is reverend Awe, and i am the head of the evangelic episcopal church of Lord's Bank.. send me your money, and i will make sure it gets to God, and you will be cleansed of all sin, and will get the presidential suit in heaven, with best room service... halelujah!
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!) Empty Re: Street Fighter: Church Edition (LOL!)

Post by [PDE]Gavran Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:33 am

I laughed so hard... oh my
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 am

What the Fuckk did i just watch??!!
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Well, if you are not familiar with the phenomenon of faith healers, watch "leap of faith" with Steve Martin. If you are, then what you just saw was the proof that god exists.. if it doesn't exist, then how come it has parasites?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:07 am

LOL That's awesome.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum