The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request I don't know where to post this?

+6
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE] The Road
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]PaulKersey
AlexandruRob
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? Empty Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by AlexandruRob Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi,my username is AlexandruRob,i got Player Kicked everytime i join since yeserday night...is this a ban? can i make something to get unbanned?i talk about real fast xp server
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? Empty Re: Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:13 pm

You may want to change your gender to male in your profile

Anyways, it was a tempban. You have been warned and warned about your annoying spam and falsely accusing half the server of cheating so we was forced to ban you for a day. Maybe you will chill out now, but being annoying and disrespectful to players isn't something we tolerate. Your ban expires 24 hours to the same time your ban started yesterday.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Unban request I don't know where to post this? Empty Re: Unban request I don't know where to post this?

Post by AlexandruRob Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:09 pm

half of the server thanks
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 pm

im femal i play with male name to avoid obssesed kids
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Gavran Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:07 pm

There are few ladies playing here,
and none has fallen into trouble for being one.
So feel free to state behave like you do in "normal" life,
and follow the rules of this gaming society.

[PDE]Gavran
[PDE]Gavran
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:13 pm

Yea a bigmouth for a lady,though.
Whatever, you must follow the rules & as Gavran stated there are a lot of ladies playing here and noone of them faced any problem.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:21 pm

im shemale...

i expect some reactions
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:52 pm

I am yawning. There, a reaction.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

hah i got permanently banned because i saw fury is hacking , and even if it was or not admin will ban me permanently,he just don't like me...so in his menthality if he don't like someone he kill him on the street?
such admins...i feel like in old communist Romania,everything you sayd you got banned censored ordered to shut up
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm

so if i was a random guy saying someone is hacking and it wasnt,then i sayd it again i got banned?

where is this on the rules?what rule i brake?is a rule to have just 1 hacking suspect a month or something like that?or i got banned?

tell me what rule i brake?
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:52 pm

I really don't understand how you were temporarily banned for one day and still haven't learned. Now its a permanent ban. You have been warned for falsely spamming paranoid accusations players of hacking/cheating. If you really believe so many players are hacking, why are you here? Let the admin handle things on the server and just play and enjoy the game.

Although you have a permban, I will unban you next week is you can chill out. If not, the ban will be forever.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:00 pm

First of all,we assured you that the person that you claimed that really does not hack.You kept telling the same thing,1 2 3 4 5 times.We said to you again,the specific person is not hacking.And you sayin to me Its ok dont you ever make mistakes?And i said ok and you started again the same blame and that maybe admins are blind but you were clearly seeing it.I believe that you are just here for trolling.Its obvious cause after your 1 day tempban you didnt get the meaning of our family here.We are open to guys who support the team and help us finding the hackers cause we are not gods,but apparently i think that you believe that you are.if your target was to make us,the admins look like useless and that we are not good to our job in the server and to the new players who come here you probably failed.
So i am going to state it here clearly:
I totally support the admin who gave you the ban today.
You are free to continue your troll mission to other servers.
Peace
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Actually, Aleksei_RO/PanzerElitee/PanzerTank/AlexanderROb, you aren't getting any unbans from us. You need to seek help.
http://www.pdelite.net/t2302-banned-with-reason-grow-up

Whether you want to be a guy or girl is your personal problem, but there are no doctors in the house here. You have a mental health issue.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Actually, Aleksei_RO/PanzerElitee/PanzerTank/AlexanderROb, you aren't getting any unbans from us. You need to seek help.
http://www.pdelite.net/t2302-banned-with-reason-grow-up

Whether you want to be a guy or girl is your personal problem, but there are no doctors in the house here. You have a mental health issue.

So glad that ive been awarded to ban this dumbass...
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 pm

i just bought this game via steam and used a cd key from a website because the steam gives me "profiel cannot be created" so...if you didn't know our retailer Altex in Romania re sell cd keys

AlexandruRoberta from Romania,somethings wrrong?
I don't understand wahts about the link you posted
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm

you though it me?! like multiple accounts?

lool im 21 and im from Brasov county,not even on the border with bulgaria
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:49 pm

thats so wrrong you take it so wrrong and people call me paranoid

long story short,i sayd boyblunder hacks no one agree not even check then got banned after some admin harash and useless arguing try to convince me without even check, some strange commands on me noc or what is that
today i got on the server again after temp ban and saw a guy kinda strange aiming, fury i belive is his name and i sayd i though he is hacking with no recoil because only on his killcams i saw that streight aim and no recoil at all and i was just play'n with sniper ptrs and i got huge recoil and i just sayd he hacks they all got mad like even if a auto shoot aimboter run on the map with speed hacks and i say he hacks they wouldn't belive me....such a situation

and this confusion with me and the other guy from 2013?thats full no sense i have nothing to do with that guy and i didnt even know him
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 pm

i understand admins got frustrated thinking i make them appear usless but is not that,i never wanted to make that i just needed someone to say "i belive you,let me check" nope...never...instead i got harash comments like i start again and do you want get banned again? then a guy sayd if he spectate and see no hacks i get banned permanent and thats happend now im banned

i was just joking about my sexuality lol im female but like i sayd my real name is Roberta and i used a boy cover to avoid kids who add me everywhere
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]MikeScofield Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:01 pm

LOL! Very Happy
[PDE]MikeScofield
[PDE]MikeScofield
Persistent Moderator
Persistent Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:23 pm

AlexandruRob wrote:i feel like in old communist Romania,everything you sayd you got banned censored ordered to shut up
Well, you the one acting like securitatea, trying to accuse the innocent... Boyblander plays here for years, we heard people accuse him 100 times, we know he is clean, and we are tired of it. Fury? A better player than me, i will admit it without shame. You know that old story about a boy who shouts "wolf" to troll people, untill in the end nobody believes him when the real wolf comes?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:51 pm

whats i sayd and mad them angry on me was what if he just use hacks someday just because he want?why exclude this posibility then ...like your wolf story as you know better this stuff,wolf won...
im not acting as securitatea since im the one who get punished,not someone else...because securitatea was a weapon of ceausescu against people like the ban on me Wink
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 am

Of course it is possible, a person that was honourable for years will someday decide to cheat out of sheer boredom... i believe that can happen once in 100 years. But you know what is even more possible? That a person that can't stand being beaten will call better players cheaters. I see it happen every day.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:13 am

i got killed multiple times i saw every killcam,the only one who moved strange was first boyblunder then fury,moving strange mean when he shot the crosshair dosent jump on move on any dirrection but on everyone lese was moving,this is not game dependent

a this kind of thing i saw on my kill cam only on those 2 players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdCYmbgHuLU

and look at normal thompson crosshair jump recoil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHEUpZL2HYI

look only when aim,put them on near one and see the differences

why i saw jumpy recoil on anyone other except that 2 guys?

maybe they don't hack i don't care anymore even if i belive they do,i want to get unbanned

i can get a a new cd key for like 5 euro from Romanian retailers and i can create a new profile and join again without someone notice but i don't want to be against the decision
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexandruRob Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:14 am

if i couldnt stand be beaten why i reported only 2 guys who killed me like 15 from 30 deaths i got?
thats kinda non sense
AlexandruRob
AlexandruRob
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Dude lol you're easily noticeable because this is all you do. You will never shut up in the server. Also, if you have that problem on our server where you think so many players are hackers, why are you at our server? We're not the only server that exists. Check yourself in at the nearest hospital.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next