The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority

Go down

Did This High Priority Registry Help? Is The Game Smooth For You?

GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority I_vote_lcap0%GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority I_vote_lcap0%GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority Empty GTA 5 PC - Eliminate/Stop Stuttering With High Priority

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 07, 2015 3:51 am

Like a few others, I have had stuttering issues early on and I search the net to find a solution. There was some things I went though like many of you, but to keep it short, search links led me to Reddit. I wanted to test this for myself before confirming anything and I can say that for a few days, gameplay has been smooth and it wasn't like that before I used this below. It worked for me, but we are may not have the same results. If it did help, you can vote above.

Open up notepad

Copy and paste this code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\GTA5.exe\PerfOptions] "CpuPriorityClass"=dword:00000003

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\gtavlauncher.exe\PerfOptions] "CpuPriorityClass"=dword:00000005

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\subprocess.exe\PerfOptions] "CpuPriorityClass"=dword:00000005

Save the file, rename it to .reg instead of .txt

Source: Few places in Reddit, HERE
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum