The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got perm banned today

5 posters

Go down

got perm banned today  Empty got perm banned today

Post by ToBSniper Thu May 14, 2015 1:35 am

Like to know why I was perm banned, I am a admin in our clan and in-fact the senior admin under the clan master.
I play real aggressive and I don't hack so what gives.

Curt
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

got perm banned today  Empty Re: got perm banned today

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 am

From what I read, it seems you got banned for rapid firing semi-auto rifles or something related.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Thu May 14, 2015 9:39 am

http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/SV52tChk/file.html
I was really thinking what to do with you,i saw something before demoing and when i started it was ok,abviously u had double tap but almost at the end of the demo u unloaded a whole clip.Obviously its not a ff script cause it wasnt consistently recurring over time and i thought it was rapid fire or a mouse bound.But thats why there are ban appeals! Smile
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBSniper Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

first off I use double tap on almost all the non hardcore servers cause I cant shoot for crap in close quarters so I use more bullets. On a semi gun I use mouse wheel and can strip almost an entire clip if I need to any time. Also I problobly know these maps better than most since I have played them almost daily (retired) since they came out and as a ADMIN in my clan I know all the clichés so I look for those jerks who exploit them and I kill em. Last night on Cliffside when you banned me the other team had a glitch abuser on the statue in the center sniping I managed to kill him two or the times then he used the other side hill top sand bag glitch so I tried to get him again and you banned me. How do you know who is where simple look at the names who are killing and the green dots that disappear (your team) know the map and see who it is..if its a glicther you know where they are and shoot of frag that crap out of em. They stop glitching if they die there a lot.

well I think you banned me for the wrong reasons and hope you would lift it.

Curt
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Thu May 14, 2015 3:40 pm

That's the thing... nobody bothers to look at the rule spam messages. We don't allow scroll bind. I say unban him if he agrees to stop it.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBSniper Thu May 14, 2015 4:08 pm

you know we had this same discussion on our servers rules and we decided since its in the game its allowed. You guys do what you want I can live with adopting your rules but its a slippery slope to ban someone for using a game option.
We have a server we have restricted some items and we have another all in game options are OK. Some folks hate the nade launchers our rule is you can use them but not as your sole weapon, it the anti camper gun and spawn break out tool as we see it. Again your rules no problem.
Curt
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Thu May 14, 2015 6:16 pm

I dont get your point about the green dots etc but its ok.I was online and the only thing i saw was a guy camping and sniping at specific position on clifside ruins aiming at the centre of the map and the hole that connects the 2 sides of the map (under the camping house).I didnt see any glitch but a hard camper.Secondly,since you are an admin you'd had to check the rules of the server you're playing to.
Also the Rule #3: No Scroll/Script/Bind/Glitch Shooting/Reload Cancels/ or Alternating Key Shooting any kind is flashing to the server all the time.
Finally i dont agree with your thoughts that
since its in game its allowed.Console,for example,we cant just "abuse" it for being part of the game.
And i dont think that the creators of the game thought "Ah its ok to use an SVT-40 lets make it firing like AK-47."Thats why there are thompson and many other guns.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBSniper Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm

binding to mouse is in the options
Green dots are on the map if one disappears you can figure out where the bad guy was.

Lastly a bind that is a script I understand but if the game

Game- options - controls- attack = left mouse + wheel down its in the game

Again I can do without it.

As to the guy gliching the center statue you must not be aware of the object has a space around it that can not be hit and a sniper rifle over it can shoot but you can kill the guy behind it.
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Thu May 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Again i am gonna say that you werent scripting but scroll shooting.As i said before it wasnt a script cause it wasnt constant.
left mouse + wheel down and you aim with right click?Cause with my shitty non gaming mouse(and if i had one ) i would have broken my fingers if i tried to use 3 of them together Razz
If you can play without scroll shooting then i suppose we can unban you
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBSniper Thu May 14, 2015 9:42 pm

You can have both left mouse and wheel down. If you choose. If you don't allow mouse wheel firing fine I can remove it.
Curt
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [ICE]FrostMourn Thu May 14, 2015 10:00 pm

[PDE]XRayGR wrote:I dont get your point about the green dots etc but its ok..

I think he was trying to explain how he knows where people where in case you banned him because you thought he was wall hacking
[ICE]FrostMourn
[ICE]FrostMourn
Trainee
Trainee

Tagline Tagline : Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by ToBSniper Fri May 15, 2015 1:38 am

just played and it was loaded with hacks 102-22 was one guy. Have fun
ToBSniper
ToBSniper
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Fri May 15, 2015 2:01 am

ToBSniper wrote:just played and it was loaded with hacks  102-22 was one guy. Have fun

Probably you meant at dome where i saw you when i joined.And what hack the guy u re saying used?Did u at least keep the name of the guy,instead of posting the "there was a cheater with blahblah have fun?"
Oh my,then at the morning that i had a 139-45 at dome i am hacker too lol
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Fri May 15, 2015 2:24 am

ToBSniper wrote:just played and it was loaded with hacks  102-22 was one guy. Have fun
If you are saying there's hacks because someone can make 102-22 on a small map, you probably haven't played on servers like this often. I've played on servers full of players for years and many players I know, including myself, have done higher than that. It's not unusual, especially when players spectate and see for themselves.

However, if you was talking about an actual hacker that we may have not noticed at that very second, you can always say the name of the hacker and what hack they are using in chat and it will be dealt with instantly.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [ICE]FrostMourn Fri May 15, 2015 4:10 am

Record and Report. You can record a demo as proof
[ICE]FrostMourn
[ICE]FrostMourn
Trainee
Trainee

Tagline Tagline : Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: