The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slurpee12 Application

2 posters

Go down

Slurpee12 Application Empty Slurpee12 Application

Post by Slurpee12 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 am

Name: Matthew
In-game Name: Slurpee12
City: Chicago
You Have CoD 4?: No
You Have CoD 5?: Yes
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: About two months.
What are you good at? Any game skills?  Good at using semi-automatic rifles - 7 clicks per second.
Introduce Yourself:  My name's Matthew, and I'm 17 years old.  I've been gaming since I was 5 years old.  I got my PC three years ago.  However, beforehand I gamed on the PS3, which is why I haven't played very many hours of World at War on Steam.  On my PS3 though, I've logged a significant amount of hours, so I am experienced at the game.  Other than that, I'm usually busy with school, but I'll find time to play on the weekends for sure.  
What do you think about PDE?:  I haven't joined a gaming "clan" or anything of the such before.  I think this would be a first one to join.  I've come across two admins in game.  Although I haven't spoken to them, they seem to be active.  I've witnessed two bans for hacks, so they are active.  I'd like to join them as well.

Last edited by Slurpee12 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slurpee12
Slurpee12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Slurpee12 Application Empty Re: Slurpee12 Application

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 am

Hey Matt. I think I saw you once. Normally I dont remember all those names, but like ZIltoid your name makes me think of something from Futurama as well. Very Happy
Anyway carry on, dont cheat, write in game from time to time and try making a good score, and you will be noticed.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slurpee12 Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:08 am

-Jano- wrote:Hey Matt. I think I saw you once. Normally I dont remember all those names, but like ZIltoid your name makes me think of something from Futurama as well. Very Happy
Anyway carry on, dont cheat, write in game from time to time and try making a good score, and you will be noticed.

Yes, you were one of the admins I played with one time Smile
I'll make sure to write in chat from time to time!
Thanks for the reply!
Slurpee12
Slurpee12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slurpee12 Mon May 02, 2016 6:21 am

This may be a possible bump, but I would like to follow up that I am now 18 and I've been playing on PDE for nearly 6 months now, specifically World at War.
Slurpee12
Slurpee12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down