The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

+6
Dr.-D-Day
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE] The Road
DancingMad
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does DancingMad dance with you?

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE I_vote_lcap83%Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 10 ]
Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE I_vote_lcap17%Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE Empty Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

Post by DancingMad Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Name: Chris
In-game Name: DancingMad, I have also used ManInABox, KingOfMyMind, InjectedPride, OneManClan (that's when I used to be a ringer in other games like ET.

USA all day

City:
Northern Minnesota

29, will be 30 in one month. Backgammon anyone?

You Have CoD 4?:
No.

You Have CoD 5?:
Yes.

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:
Too long. But 5-6 years.

What are you good at?
I am good at running and gunning and pretending to be Rambo. I love to play War (What is it good for?) and Domination (I play this way in my head) and CTF (I used to Convert dome to CTF on slow nights). I also like trying to find the best character on the other team and going after them. I love competition. I also don't ever really get bent of out of shape. People always ask if I'm mad. I can't guess why?

Any game skills?
Sniping, holding positions, supporting teammates, whichever needed on a team setup.

Introduce Yourself:
Yo. I work for a family company where we have a retail store, a new online store, and we distribute our own brand of pet food. I also have DJ'd weddings before as an emcee and do radio ads for our business, I have also cut ads for other companies. Which is weird since I have had over six years of speech therapy and I also get quite anxious to do that kinda work.

I am a busy body who loves games, baseball, cars, and I read constantly. I am passionite about nutrition and mainly pet nutrition. I also like just about anything. Big movie fan.

What do you think about PDE?: Legit people. I am reapplying because of the new US server and I regretted quitting because of dumb reasons before. I still admin the server like to think I do a good job and being taller then a few people, makes it easy for me to survey the gaming area. I love the US server, playing on 200 ping wasn't that fun.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE Empty Re: Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

Post by [PDE] The Road Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Any man who likes turtles gets a yes from me.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE Empty Re: Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 pm

I think you realize that leaving the family and the desire of rejoin does not look good... But I dont know, maybe you had a reason...
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Reasons where with another members attitude towards the servers. I just don't care to air out messes to the public.I just want to play and have fun Smile.

It's up to you on if you would like me to have the tags or not, I would like to be in, but I understand if you don't want to treat your clan as a revolving door for the dancing masses (or madness?).

DANCING MAD
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:44 am

Man. I like you. In all respect...

PDE isn't a clan people just leave and join and leave and join when it feels good. We are not a server. High ping or not, whatever the situation, we are PDE, not CoDWaWmp.exe. We will be in whatever games and opportunities we can grow in. I told you a while back about that and I also tried to keep you from leaving a few times before. While I won't stop or get in the way of anyone's decision here, those are my thoughts. If you are here for the server, continue being on the server. I don't think anyone needs PDE for that.

Again, I say this with regard. You are a cool person.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:21 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Man. I like you. In all respect...

PDE isn't a clan people just leave and join and leave and join when it feels good. We are not a server. High ping or not, whatever the situation, we are PDE, not CoDWaWmp.exe. We will be in whatever games and opportunities we can grow in. I told you a while back about that and I also tried to keep you from leaving a few times before. While I won't stop or get in the way of anyone's decision here, those are my thoughts. If you are here for the server, continue being on the server. I don't think anyone needs PDE for that.

Again, I say this with regard. You are a cool person.

No worries Paul.

I was wrong in leaving, I like playing here and I understand I don't need PDE to continue playing and doing what I do. I would just like another opportunity where I would stick because I like what you and everyone does for gaming and the server. I like PDE because of what it stands for, not just the server.

If I was brought in, I wouldn't leave. If you guys don't make me PDE, I wouldn't leave. You are right about that.

Up to everyone here. No hurt feelings on this end no matter the vote. In the end I'm still DancingMad.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:10 am

To be honest, I have not played much with you and I don't know you so well!
So, I cant say that much! When I see you and play with you, i will say more!

p.s. Sorry to such a poor response! Sad
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE Empty Dancing with Mad

Post by Dr.-D-Day Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Very Happy  Yo Mad sometimes we have Dance togther! Very Happy  And you are a good cheater-buster Very Happy

When i have the right to say of course a YES from me! see you and dance! Cool Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dr.-D-Day
Dr.-D-Day
Trooper
Trooper

Tagline Tagline : Look ever behind you! My knife is fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:28 pm

[PDE]Damir-W wrote:To be honest, I have not played much with you and I don't know you so well!
So, I cant say that much! When I see you and play with you, i will say more!

p.s. Sorry to such a poor response! Sad

I play nearly every night? But I play on the US server. Been on the server harassing PDE's for over four years.

Dr.-D-Day wrote:Very Happy Yo Mad sometimes we have Dance togther! Very Happy And you are a good cheater-buster Very Happy

Dancing all alone. Now I want new people to dance with. Re-Application to PDE Dancin10

You sir, have had your dance here, now we dance in game.

Dr.-D-Day wrote:When i have the right to say of course a YES from me! see you and dance! Cool Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I'm on like Michele Kwan son!
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by LastlyLauren Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:22 am

YES, but can someone please tell me who [PDE] AwakeYourMind is?
LastlyLauren
LastlyLauren
Admin, sadly...
Admin, sadly...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:08 am

Hm, never heard of him, but it fits into image of PDE ChaosTheory i have formed based on some of his posts, so maybe an alias of his.
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 am

LastlyLauren wrote:YES, but can someone please tell me who [PDE] AwakeYourMind is?

Although this question doesn't belong on someone's app, Awake is family. You're in good hands.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:44 pm

If you keep mad dancing RamboChris its Yes :0) you talk enough but not enough for xray's taste.
Razz
I know u since a long time ago good eye on hackers at a server where i cant cover due to my timezone.I agree with Paul but i think u can have a chance Smile
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]FlashDeath Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:06 am

Hello Kitty!!! Sorry, hello Dancing M, i often played with U and i like U soo much. Becouse U are friendly and very funny Soldiers. I like to duel with U. Please for chance for Dancing Mad!
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]FlashDeath
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Flash, i still laugh when i remember what kind of congratulations you got from DM for your birthday...

DancingMad wrote:Happy Birthday son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B98KWh-2Kp4
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]FlashDeath Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Do not remind me. Hell Damn! DM is really madda hacka, but i like him a lot. This movie is really hardcore. If my wife would saw this video, i would have ban for COD, hehe. Regards Road and DM.
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]FlashDeath
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:42 pm

So, since most people say yes, can he come back?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:32 am

dance happy
Doggy
Doggy
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE] The Road Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:10 pm

Well, since Paul doesn't want to get involved, it is up to me to wrap this up: the people had enough time to speak their mind, those that wanted did, and it is 8 > 2.

Welcome Back Our Prodigal Son
[PDE]DancingMad

Go forth, and may destruction, carnage, and turtles follow in your wake...
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:37 pm

I actually dance just like that in real life.

It's not easy, but someone has to do it.

Thank you for letting me reenter you all.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggy Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:47 am

re enter us all ... just dont sound right .

welcome
Doggy
Doggy
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 pm

From whole (re)application, I have only saw this!!!
DancingMad wrote:I am reapplying because of the new US server...

I think that what has been done (take Dance back!) is not right!
It Doesn't show a good image about us (PDE)!
No hard feelings, that's just my opinion!
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:56 pm

[PDE]Doggy wrote:re enter us all ... just dont sound right .

welcome
Hah yeah thats DM's style.

[PDE]Damir-W wrote:From whole (re)application, I have only saw this!!!

Yeah I'm with you on that. That's why I couldn't endorse it. Anyways, good luck, but hopefully that isn't quickly accepted in the future.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 am

There are other reasons too FWIW.

Your opinion.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingMad Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:26 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:
[PDE]Doggy wrote:re  enter us all ... just dont sound right .

welcome
Hah yeah thats DM's style.

Yeah I'm with you on that. That's why I couldn't endorse it. Anyways, good luck, but hopefully that isn't quickly accepted in the future.

I like to thing that I kick ass to play with and I watch the server pretty well. I know I don't need PDE tags to do it, but I don't mind doing the dirty work that others shy away from.
DancingMad
DancingMad
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next