The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks?

+2
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]PaulKersey
6 posters

Go down

If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks? Empty If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:51 pm

If there was a return to WWII after all of this future based warfare, what could you see some of the killstreaks being? I was thinking about this because I know they are hesitant to return to WWII and they probably think they can't put as many features into it as they have now with modern CoD games. They actually could, but the features would have to be on the battlefield, where WWII shines. I'm gonna start another post later and include everything there, but I wanted to know from you all, what could some of those kill/pointstreaks be?

Name Of Killstreak:
Action/What It Does:
How Many Kills Needed/Score Needed: (for those playing the new CoDs)

EDIT: I think they had a 4th killstreak for WaW which was kamikaze, which was scrapped. After listening to the audio though, it seems like each army had a different 4th killstreak.

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks? Empty Re: If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks?

Post by [PDE]Savage3X Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:43 am

Oh well i really would like when you got 10 kills you get a Banzai Attack, imagine 10 or 20 crazy and fanatic japanese soldiers coming from nowhere running after you and screaming Banzaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii ! of course you can shoot them but it would be mad! And in german and russian side would be like a Berserk Attack, screaming For the Füüüüüüühreeeeer or For the Mother Laaaaaand! of course it would be with the voice of Reznov. LOL
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]Savage3X
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Shoot First, then Ask

Back to top Go down

If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks? Empty Re: If A World At War 2 Was Being Made, What Could Be Some Of The Killstreaks?

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:31 pm

maybe a mine field would be a nice killstreak
placing it like when using an arty, but its not too realistic dooing it during the gameplay and it could be devastating...so maybe making it a 15kills ? in our conditions Smile
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:31 pm

[PDE]-Jano- wrote:maybe a mine field would be a nice killstreak
placing it like when using an arty, but its not too realistic dooing it during the gameplay and it could be devastating...so maybe making it a 15kills ? in our conditions Smile
Heh that would probably have to be a pretty high killstreak unless mines disappear over a period of time. Good idea though. I hope to see more ideas with all of these WWII lovers out here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [ICE]FrostMourn Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:28 am

Traitor
6 kill streak
Makes you wear the opposing teams clothing, making it harder to tell friend or foe, this would force you to pay attention

Armored vehicle
An armored car with a turret on top, one decently protected, not like the one on the tanks currently, its not much of an advantage when you get sniped off of it in seconds, rolls in on the side on the map, would require a team mate to drive.
Although this would only work on larger maps

and

Paratroopers
8/9
Takes a few of your team mates, who volunteer, to be parachuted behind enemy lines, you would choose where they drop, like using artillery
It would be a extremely useful i situations where you are in enemy territory and need back up, like in seelow if you are stuck in the back of the map with camouflage and spawns rotate, there is no way you will get back to your side of the map without help

Playing mostly S&D and having a squad mate behind me 90% of the time, my ideas are with team work in mind and less blind running around trough the battle field.
[ICE]FrostMourn
[ICE]FrostMourn
Trainee
Trainee

Tagline Tagline : Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 am

[ICE]FrostMourn wrote:
Paratroopers
8/9
Takes a few of your team mates, who volunteer, to be parachuted behind enemy lines, you would choose where they drop, like using artillery
It would be a extremely useful i situations where you are in enemy territory and need back up, like in seelow if you are stuck in the back of the map with camouflage and spawns rotate, there is no way you will get back to your side of the map without help

I've heard people mention a killstreak similar to this a few times, but with computer controlled allies. I like how you put it with dropping them behind enemy lines though. Got some good stuff here.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kruger_LT Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:34 pm

i want this Very Happy
Kruger_LT
Kruger_LT
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Kruger_LT wrote: i want this Very Happy
What game is this from? Is this a mod?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kruger_LT Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:14 pm

It is cod WAW, erm mod
Kruger_LT
Kruger_LT
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]OM3GA_ Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Looks great for me Very Happy
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]OM3GA_
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Blue&Yellow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down