The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Survivor - Immersive Afros [Fallout 4 Mods]

Go down

Soul Survivor - Immersive Afros [Fallout 4 Mods] Empty Soul Survivor - Immersive Afros [Fallout 4 Mods]

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Soul Survivor - Immersive Afros
Soul Survivor - Immersive Afros [Fallout 4 Mods] 7219-0-1451452554

Description
This mod replaces the small afros with bigger versions. One for male and one for female. Yep, i'm using the word "Immersive" ironically. Anyways... now you can finally be SoulBrother#1 (or SoulSister#1). I attempted to make these and best as I could. When making the female version, I wanted it to be as feminine as possible so it ends up being a lot bigger than the male version. I'm not a 3D modeler, but I have some experience in certain programs that don't really translate at all to other programs but I am used to working in a 3D environment. So I this is as advanced as I can get. I can't add physics to these. I can't make complex afro hair styles (like afro puffs or an afro ponytail). You're probably wondering how I did this. Check the FAQs below for how I did it. It's so simple you'll want to slap me for it.

WHAT THIS DOES
 - Replaces one hair for male and one hair for female.
 - Makes your character extra cool, groovy, and filled with more soul power
 - Makes YOU cooler in real life. (Spoilers. You're already at max coolness if you download and endorse this)
 - This does not add hair. Only replaces it.

Get it HERE
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum