The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming?

3 posters

Go down

Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming? Empty Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:28 pm

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming? Empty Re: Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming?

Post by [ICE]FrostMourn Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:19 pm

He is right, there is not much they could add to next gen consoles to make them interesting. I'm not even that enthusiastic about this gen of consoles. I know Microsoft is making its games compatible with Windows10, if they release them all on it as well Id consider getting a steam controller and use that instead of an Xbox one.

As far as Play Station exclusives i greatly love like Uncharted, I will have to do without, PS4 is not back words compatible, instead they want you to rent older games on their online store.  Just another way to get more money.  

What would be great would be the ability to play with people across consoles, or consoles that allow hardware to be modified, like gaming PC's. But I doubt it would happen, It would mean less money for them since that would make next gen consoles pointless.
[ICE]FrostMourn
[ICE]FrostMourn
Trainee
Trainee

Tagline Tagline : Frost

Back to top Go down

Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming? Empty Re: Rant: What The Hell Is The Future Of Gaming?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:34 pm

I think Sony is coming out with an emulator for PS2 games because it was a mostly requested feature from their PSN users. But yeah, I can't even bring myself to get into new consoles just like I couldn't get into Xbox 360. Last I had was the original Xbox.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swampy948 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:34 am

There hasn't been much of a difference in visuals because we're getting close to the best it can be
Swampy948
Swampy948
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:51 am

Heh it's not the best it can be. It just cost a lot. New tech is so strong, but it cost too much for consoles to be produced to mass market with good hardware. Since consoles are now the backbone of gaming, things are slow as a snail, but PCs could do way more, many times over if utilized like consoles.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down