The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FinalutionGaming Application Redone

2 posters

Go down

FinalutionGaming Application Redone Empty FinalutionGaming Application Redone

Post by FinalutionGaming Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Name: Tyler Robbins
In-game Name: FLGaming
City: Foxboro
Do You Have Any Other Games?: noteable ones is Orion Prelude, Garry's Mod, Dirty Bomb, S.T.A.L.K.E.R
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: for a month and a half with being on the server 32 times
What are you good at? Any game skills?: I'm good at looking out for others and helping my team members in team death matches. but in real life skills i'm very paitent and will do what it takes to serve and help people no matter the cost (Within reason of course)
Introduce Yourself: Hi I'm Tyler, i play guitar i'm a huge gamer, a really nice guy and i am very loveable so hug me all you want cause free hugs! :3 I also have depression so please help me through it when it hits, ok? Sad
What do you think about PDE?: Amazing, nice people, good community, i trust PDE and i get along with just about everyone on the server and people in pde
FinalutionGaming
FinalutionGaming
Beginner
Beginner

Tagline Tagline : Its time for Jack... To Let'er rip!

Back to top Go down

FinalutionGaming Application Redone Empty Re: FinalutionGaming Application Redone

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:17 am

I haven't played with you yet so I can't give anything on that, and another thing to point out because I don't know if it has changed or not the age limit is 18.

Anyways good luck and have fun
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down