The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P

3 posters

Go down

Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P Empty Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P

Post by RazzCordoba Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, new guy here! So I've been playing on the PDE fast XP #2 server for a few days now, and I received a couple of hackusations and it appears an admin was watching me giving the "No script, or mouse wheel bound fire button" rule in the console. Having been through this on a few other games in the past I would like to hopefully clear this up so I could continue playing on the servers. The link below should hopefully show the few videos from previous twitch streams that show both my mouse hand and in game footage showing that I in fact am not using a mouse wheel for firing or any form of script.

The only reason I am concerned is because with older games like this, communities for them get ever so smaller as the days go on and I would like to continue playing problem free.

It seems I cannot yet post links for a couple more days. my twitch name is: Phantom_Incarnate
Under my highlights there are a few videos that I have posted regarding what I was talking about.

Thank you for your time Smile

twitch.tv/phantom_incarnate#/phantom_incarnate/profile/highlights

RazzCordoba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P Empty Re: Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:23 pm

I will answer you what is my opinion on this. I am not speaking for others, just myself.
So. I think it does not matter if you can really click as fast as a script or scrool or you actualy use some script. Its just so that we have no way to explain it to everyone and make them belive you, even if we are to belive you.
And then anyone can start to do what they may think you are doing. I hope you understand our point of view.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P Empty Re: Hello, new guy here! Have a quick topic I'd like to discuss with an admin :P

Post by RazzCordoba Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 pm

I most certainly understand where you are coming from, having been through this before I can definitely understand the position of server admins and other members. However my concern is that I risk getting kicked or banned although I am not breaking the rules. Should I simply play it by year and if I run into problems mention it on the forums?

Thanks in advance!

RazzCordoba
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:49 pm

I think maybe you should try playing other weapons than those which cause this poroblem. Other than rifles. And as for me I can mostly recognise if its fastclick or script. But if I or other admin think ist too suspitious and making other players leave, you will be banned no mater if you are actually breaking the rules just because we have no way to prove it to the majority of players.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:54 pm

Same with Jano I can normally see whether or not people are using scripts to fire weapons, it's usually pretty easy actually. I don't ban on suspicion though, I like facts and evidence. But once people start complaining that someone is hacking or using illegal means to get an advantage over other players and the player they are complaining about is proven clean on numerous occasions, it's still hard to convince the people that they aren't cheating. I could list a few examples on that but there is no need Razz

Anyways have fun and see you in game
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum