The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evilfurz- Wrongfully Banned.

4 posters

Go down

Evilfurz- Wrongfully Banned. Empty Evilfurz- Wrongfully Banned.

Post by Evilfurz Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Player name: Evilfurz
Server:          PDE|#2 REAL FAST XP+
Reason:         "Auto-fire"
Admin:           Unlisted

Detailed info: During a match on the map Castle I was wrongfully banned for supposedly using an auto-fire script for my .357 Magnum.

Here is video evidence to support my case: I am using the same weapon (.357 Magnum) and am filming myself (hand included) firing it using the left-click on my mouse; I fail the first time to sustain speed and consistency, but successfully maintain it throughout the next three full-chamber bursts.
Evilfurz
Evilfurz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Evilfurz- Wrongfully Banned. Empty Re: Evilfurz- Wrongfully Banned.

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:25 pm

If this guy?(should the painted nails starting worrying me? 0_0) is ok,unban him but..
Is it your hand or someone else firing for you?
Also i suppose this is a mechanical keyboard and mouse?Could i have the brand name and model of your mouse?
I've seen you also performing reload cancels from time to time too.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilfurz Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:09 pm

This may or may not be a duplicate post; the last time I entered it, it failed to post.

I had painted my nails to match the outfit I wore to the salon.
To make a long explanation short, my hair is cut like Mick Mars(1980s) from Motley Crue, my outfits are that of the Glam groups from the 80s; platform boots, leather pants, ect.

Keyboard:
Corsair K70 Vengeance
Mouse:
Corsair M45 Raptor

I also have this video of me perpetrating the "auto-fire" burst that I have reason to believe was the burst that I was banned for:
Evilfurz
Evilfurz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Well,compared to the admins video which is somehow pretty much longer i could call a bind shooting not exactly fastfire script or any auto shoot as you call it.B
ut as i can see from your demo with the nice red nails,you are pressing the side button while firing with the left click,thats bind shooting.And to catch you up you could say its part of the game blah blah blah but its a rule here to not bind or alternate any keys etc.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilfurz Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:59 pm

I'm clearly not clicking any other buttons, nor am I in this recording.
Evilfurz
Evilfurz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello Evilfurz. Unfortunately, legit or not, it can't be allowed. We've banned for scripts, scrolls, macros, and even multihack users with those same speeds. You will have to try another server and see if they approve.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilfurz Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:17 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:Hello Evilfurz. Unfortunately, legit or not, it can't be allowed. We've banned for scripts, scrolls, macros, and even multihack users with those same speeds. You will have to try another server and see if they approve.

What specifically can't be allowed: Macro-firing. I have provided video evidence with audio(You can hear me clicking my mouse) that I'm not using a macro.
"Legit or not", so you admit what you're seeing and hearing in those two videos I posted is legitimate clicking. By the language you choose, you are willing ban someone for being too skilled of a player.

What specifically am I being banned for?
Evilfurz
Evilfurz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:42 am

No one's looking to ban you. I can't see the entire mouse or know what setup you did before you started recording, but the main point is it being no different from people we've banned for using those things. I wouldn't want you banned and I don't like seeing players banned at all, but we have to protect the server. There are players that have been banned for the exact same fire rate using what I listed.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilfurz Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:59 am

[PDE]PaulKersey wrote:No one's looking to ban you. I can't see the entire mouse or know what setup you did before you started recording, but the main point is it being no different from people we've banned for using those things. I wouldn't want you banned and I don't like seeing players banned at all, but we have to protect the server. There are players that have been banned for the exact same fire rate using what I listed.

So this server is more than willing to ban perfectly legitimate players on the basis that they are "too skilled", simply as a business move, as less skilled players will not come back and that will hurt your revenue(donations) which will in essence protect the interest of the server.

That is all I wanted to know I am satisfied now.
Evilfurz
Evilfurz
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 am

No need for insults. There is no 'business' here (I wish it was) and none of this is done for donations as we don't get many of those. We've heard that before. This issue has 0 to do with skill. Skill is often used as an excuse. That's not to downplay your said ability.

The interest of the server is a safe and well-maintained place for all people to play with no barriers except for obvious things that ruin the experience. We didn't just pop up and put a server here. We are actual players and have played (and moderated) at many servers before having our own.

I can understand the insult from your point of view. Not understanding ours, we've had people with that fire rate that don't click fast or don't have to click at all. That's where the problem comes from. You may take it personal, but if we can't allow scripts/scrolls/fire binds/macros/etc., we can't allow an equivalent of that no matter how it may sound.

If any other servers don't have a problem with it, then that will be good for you and you can show them the same clips. I would like for everyone to play.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

Haha oh god look him hes uploading at youtube we re gonna be famous and hes adding links with our convo but hes cutting our answers!He posted that at 9/3 but he cut off your reply which was at 6/3 haha!
So tragic Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IzQ6sTU2NA
Check the description : https://i.imgur.com/rOR324A.png
Cause i want to be caustic : When you Have a 60 dollars mouse with 5,000 DPI you're a skilled player LOL
Come on post more bollocks on youtube.
[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Scrinn Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 pm

I thought he was banned on both servers
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]Scrinn
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for

http://www.twitch.tv/thescrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down