The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZukoFire Application

+10
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]Thanos
[PDE]Savage3X
[PDE]FlashDeath
[PDE]PaulKersey
Sophiex3
[PDE]OM3GA_
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Scrinn
[PDE]ZukoFire
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ZukoFire Application - Page 2 Empty ZukoFire Application

Post by [PDE]ZukoFire Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name: Fadhli
In-game Name: ZukoFire/RoyalZuko
City: Jurong West
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Mw3,Codbo2,Dead island, dead island riptide, all gta, Dying light all Counter strike, Resident evil 6, Resident evil Revelations 2, all unreal tournament, just cause,just cause 2/multiplayer, Saint row the third,Saint row iv,Saint row gat out of hell, Left 4 dead 2, sniper elite zombie army 2, zombie army trilogy,nfs hot pursuit,nfs most wanted 2012, Payday the Heist,bf2,bf3, still got more games on origin but its all junk
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I been playing 3 years, almost 4 years
What are you good at? Any game skills? i am good in pc specs, game skills i am good in smg,
Introduce Yourself: My real name is Fadhli  and I am 16 years old, i am Male, i currently schooling on college 1st year so i got 4 more years to go unless i did too good this year then i can skip the 4 years and get diploma heh., i am good in gaming, soccer, school,exercise, joke. I been playing for 3 years, the first time i play was PDE zombie and it was long time ago, until 1 day i was pb because i hold grenade button and hit players i dont like lol, that was when i play tdm until i saw Paulkersey and he unbanned me, after PDE zombie is down i went to tdm server skullcrack 1 and 2 i believe, server 1  is hardcore if i remember?, anyway until now we have PDE 1 fast exp and 2
What do you think about PDE?: i think PDE is a friendly clan i ever seen, i like this community, all pro players and badass, so far i seen PDE is the best clan. and all admins are always active and i like all admins
[PDE]ZukoFire
[PDE]ZukoFire
CoDWaW Admin
CoDWaW Admin

Tagline Tagline : Taste my Firepower :D

Back to top Go down

ZukoFire Application - Page 2 Empty Re: ZukoFire Application

Post by [PDE]ZukoFire Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:34 am

ty Very Happy
[PDE]ZukoFire
[PDE]ZukoFire
CoDWaW Admin