The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again

3 posters

Go down

HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again Empty HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again

Post by tamponterrorist Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:16 am

Name (when banned): HeilHetlir

Server: PDE | #2 REAL FAST XP+ | USAp | : 216.155.148.238:28960

Admin who Banned you: No Idea.

Reason: No Idea.

Not sure what's going on. Just finished a Dome match where I rikt the Nazis. Said "sup niggas" or something to that effect after the match, which led to an insta-kick. Now I can't play. Was I banned or am I just being punished for being a savage with the T100 (it was a blowout with 114 kills, ~20 deaths)?

Thanks.

tamponterrorist
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again Empty Re: HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again

Post by MeikyuuYin Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:33 am

Sorry love, while you did kill score greatly, PDE does not allow some words to be used. N word gets an auto kick, F word and such gives you warnings.
MeikyuuYin
MeikyuuYin
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again Empty Re: HeilHetlir wants to know what's up, and be allowed to play again

Post by tamponterrorist Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:41 pm

I see. Any idea when the kick wears off? I just tried logging in (almost 12 hours) and am still getting auto-kicked.

tamponterrorist
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:42 pm

We don't know.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tamponterrorist Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Of course. Is there anything I can do to start playing again or am I banned for life for saying "nigga"?

tamponterrorist
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:26 pm

You can play on our other server if you want
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum